• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Eamon Dunphy is the most hilarious person I´ve ever seen commenting on football. And the guy really is serious with his comments :confused:

Lets hope Mesut has a good game tomorrow and we will end our bad spell with Stoke away matches.
Ex-Man Utds Paddy Crerand on MUTV is also demented. Even Man Utd fans call him stupidly biased and clueless. He's very special.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Saw that last year , bloody hell . It's something for your kids to take the piss out of you in a couple of years

blaze_of_glory

Ray Parlour‏@RealRomfordPele
@MesutOzil1088 out today big blow. Done so well been playing weeks with an injury which you don't see to often these days
1f44d.png

Might explain why he was a bit off last game.

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
Did he use a selfie stick to take a pic of him watching the match? Impressive vision if so.

Otherwise wondering who took the pic. Impressive dvd collection, too.

Don't think its taken with a selfie stick. Surely someone is assisting him there ;)

Might be Sanchez :eek:

Can you make out the dvds? I can't see a thing :lol:

nmn

It's already been proven that West Ham fans stole it from Newcastle...... not that it matters. Football chants are rarely original.
You want one original? different player but what the hell:
"WE'VE GOT CAMPBELL! SOL'S SON JOEL!
I JUST DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND!
HE'S Arsène WENGER'S MAN!
HE'S BETTER THAN ROBBEN!
WE'VE GOT JOEL CAMPBELL!"
What is a Dimitry Payet? I've never heard of such a thing. Mesut Özil on the other hand? of course, the world cup winner and best n.10 in football.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thought Payet was about 23, he's 29 in a couple of months ffs, no wonder he's settled so quickly, got Michu written all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom