• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: He came, he saw, he conquered

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Jury new title.

"Coming to terms that Özil was always World Class"

It has been a long road of hate and anger. Tunnel of darkness. But now we are finally seeing the end of it. He is getting there. Stepping into the light!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I like Jury new title.

"Coming to terms that Özil was always World Class"

It has been a long road of hate and anger. Tunnel of darkness. But now we are finally seeing the end of it. He is getting there. Stepping into the light!
haha! I bet it's always light and colourful where you are. Glowing and vibrant, with a reinforced door and four padded walls :p

Jaywood Mac

This; Özil is bigger than the club nonsense needs to end.

It's over the top, stop it.
This.
I'm a big özil fan ever since I saw him destroy teams in 2010 WC and I'm delighted with his form now. But certainly his 'poor' form since he joined is overstated and his form now is being a bit overhyped. He's gone from 0-10 when its more like 7-9. And the fawning and worshipping over him about his greatness and unworthiness to have him is pathetic.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
It seems to have shaken his ultras more than anyone else. They thought that was as good as he was, or could be. Others knew he was capable of better, and were either running out of patience or had no confidence we'd see his best here. But he improved beyond their expectations, which has got them thinking the opposition might have had a point! Now, despite all the evidence, he's just the same as he was all along! Up there with the most ridiculous revision I've ever seen on this board tbh. Trying to have it every way they can.

o_O:lol:

Its funny isnt. What I really don't understand is Arsène himself has said hes improved since being here, he watched him every single day, yet the ultras bang on about how he's always been this amazing. He could do no wrong and they, the ultra, cant be wrong. :lol:

More hilarious still is how alot of the old quotes brought up were valid criticism at the time like they are proving a point.

He is playing very well, I love that Özil growing into a player that wants the responsibility of being our best player and match winner.
We saw it in flashes IE
but now we are seeing it consistently. Özil now looks like the player that can win us the title. Long many it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom