• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Just a feeling I get man. You know?

if you, @Oxeki and @freeglennhelder2 were banned from this thread it would be plain sailing in here.

Barely posted in this thread in the last 6 months and you still want me to sit in the Judas Cradle. What the AF dude?????????

giphy.gif

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

“Honey, what you doing? You’ve been scrolling and mumbling to yourself for ages!”

“I’m counting Jury and Oxeki’s posts about Mesut Özil on a football forum...”

:red:
I should have expected this, bending the truth is your specialty. You can just use the search function, pick a member, check “search only this thread” and keep the search field empty. It throws out all the messages somebody posted, the same amount per page as in the thread. Take the amount of pages per member, divide it by the amount of pages in this thread and you’re done. Took me longer to explain it now than to do it. Guess it’s harder for some.

giphy.gif

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

P.s. As for the poll, I dunno whether Özil will play again or not, I know however who should be banned from this thread. I hate pessimism.

Last edited:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
@Mitch must be fuming. The far superior RB getting left out of the squad because of Bellerin getting into a fight with him. Bellerin not even having muscles to beat the Greek titan, and still he beat him in this way. :D

It only hurts us the fans as we saw in the two different Olympiacos matches.

scytheavatar

Established Member
No one really wins. We wasted a **** load of money & he has squandered years of potential game time while ruining his status in the eyes of many.

Linking the AWOL periods to any one manager or issue is pointless. It started right after the Wenger announcement & continued ever since... its more weird when the guy back for a few games than missing. :lol:

Not really, we are the clear winners. Özil right now is more valuable not being played than on the field, because by canning him we sending a clear message to our other players. Perform to your salary or you will be given the same treatment. And clearly that message is working. You have to understand players who have no sense of pride and are willing to **** on their own career like Özil are rare. Even Sanchez knew he had to leave Utd.

Gooner1988TK

Not really, we are the clear winners. Özil right now is more valuable not being played than on the field, because by canning him we sending a clear message to our other players. Perform to your salary or you will be given the same treatment. And clearly that message is working. You have to understand players who have no sense of pride and are willing to **** on their own career like Özil are rare. Even Sanchez knew he had to leave Utd.

I don’t know why you said “even Sanchez”. This man has been a work horse his whole career, wanted to play every minute and never be rested which was confirmed by Wenger many times and bled on the pitch for us and any team he has played for. You don’t have to like how he left but put some respect on that mans name. When we was at our laziest, he was a one man pressing machine we wanted all our players to emulate. His talent and work ethic was simply astonishing. Absolute professional never to be questioned.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I don’t know why you said “even Sanchez”. This man has been a work horse his whole career, wanted to play every minute and never be rested which was confirmed by Wenger many times and bled on the pitch for us and any team he has played for. You don’t have to like how he left but put some respect on that mans name. When we was at our laziest, he was a one man pressing machine we wanted all our players to emulate. His talent and work ethic was simply astonishing. Absolute professional never to be questioned.

Sanchez is shot and broken as a player, it would have been so easy for him to sit out his fat Utd contract to prepare for his retirement. While Özil doesn't have the injury problems that Sanchez had and could still provide more to his career. He just doesn't have the hunger to do that.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
i believe during covid, Raul lined up a bunch of suitors to take Özil on loan or buy, for his last season. Özil rejected them all, preferring to see out his contract here. That probably caused the club to freeze him out.

Its a business, and its a business decision. He was threatened with not playing if he didnt toe the line, and he called the bluff. Its not much of a threat, hiring someone and not making them work.

Dj_sds -

i believe during covid, Raul lined up a bunch of suitors to take Özil on loan or buy, for his last season. Özil rejected them all, preferring to see out his contract here. That probably caused the club to freeze him out.

Its a business, and its a business decision. He was threatened with not playing if he didnt toe the line, and he called the bluff. Its not much of a threat, hiring someone and not making them work.

Or his performances just haven't been good enough ffs

Aubamagoal

I should have expected this, bending the truth is your specialty. You can just use the search function, pick a member, check “search only this thread” and keep the search field empty. It throws out all the messages somebody posted, the same amount per page as in the thread. Take the amount of pages per member, divide it by the amount of pages in this thread and you’re done. Took me longer to explain it now than to do it. Guess it’s harder for some.

giphy.gif

at least you know some people would be dumb enough to actually flip through each page and count each post

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
**** this club and their bullshit with Özil.

And you are playing yourself if you think this is football or “style” related. If you see Mustafi, Xhaka and Luiz go from clowns to somewhat reliable and yet Özil cannot make the cut... then there is nothing I can do for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom