• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikael Silvestre

Status
Not open for further replies.

danlaw

Uncle Mike said:
Abs said:
say what you want about his ability, but the guy has never said a bad word about the club and has given his all. He also come across like a nice guy.....he doesnt deserve this hate
I don't think anyone is questioning his character. Only his ability, which, in his time at Arsenal, has been grossly insufficient.

Good guy, bad player. As Adebayor proved, the opposite can also hurt a team.

I wish Silvestre well... so long as it's away from Arsenal.

post of the month imo.there are not many players who can compare to this guy in terms of making us boil with anger.senderos and cygan,oh,diawara? cygan, jeffers,wreh fianbiasky

dysphoria

Established Member
danlaw said:
Uncle Mike said:
Abs said:
say what you want about his ability, but the guy has never said a bad word about the club and has given his all. He also come across like a nice guy.....he doesnt deserve this hate
I don't think anyone is questioning his character. Only his ability, which, in his time at Arsenal, has been grossly insufficient.

Good guy, bad player. As Adebayor proved, the opposite can also hurt a team.

I wish Silvestre well... so long as it's away from Arsenal.

post of the month imo.there are not many players who can compare to this guy in terms of making us boil with anger.senderos and cygan,oh,diawara? cygan, jeffers,wreh fianbiasky

to be fair, players like cygan, senderos and jeffers weren't really ****s, the proper ****s were fools like bentley, pennant, adebayor, hleb and reyes.

jerome2158

Established Member
I can see why Arsène thought to buy him...but it just didn't work. He was simply too old and worn out to keep playing.

oh well. best of luck.

NO MORE MIFAIL SILVESTRE!

A-bottle-of-champagne-exp-002.jpg

Danni

He was brought here for his experience, and I'd have to say that Silvestre - and Wenger - failed. Don't get me wrong, he had a few solid games, but only a few. He was a liability whenever he played, and was our downfall far too often (I hate singling out a player).

harpal65

lol anyone else seen this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11881_6482544,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 44,00.html</a>

"Mikael makes so many errors, we can't hide the fact, so our fans are right to boo him."

was my favourite

Dark Knight

harpal65 said:
lol anyone else seen this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11881_6482544,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 44,00.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Mikael makes so many errors, we can't hide the fact, so our fans are right to boo him."

was my favourite
:lol:

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
Why is this thread gracing the first page of the forum? Seriously? Like the negativity wasn't ascending enough, this shows up. Could've gone in the ex-gunners thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom