• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Actually find our low fitness levels as a point of encouragement that we’re seeing a permanent change.

Even at the end of games, we’re still seeing the pressing, players keeping shaping, covering. It’s fine doing those while playing fresh or on adrenaline. To do it while drained from the Christmas period in the late stages against big teams is something else.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Eh, more like it had ups and downs. Adventure was great, I personally despise 02 (sucked) and Tamers was excellent, one of the best shows I ever watched (though some of that probably is nostalgia). After that I dunno.

Recently played through Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth though which was really good and sold me on watching Digimon again for Nostalgia's sake. Choose Digimon: Savers on recommandation and boy was it worth it:

Literary consists of the main charachter punching Digimon in the face to make his own Digimon evolve. I don't know who was high enough in Japan to approve that idea.

LEVX6w.gif
Digimon was great in its first season and the movie, it became so much worse as that gif proves. Pokemon recycled the same themes and rarely tackled anything heavy, digimon had a lot and always was invested in the characters growth and relationships. Man when Tai had to say goodbye to his sister, that image still is in my mind, emotional stuff, Pokemon never ever hit that kind of emotional beat in literally one exchange.

I think i stopped watching when the kids became digimon themselves. Savage times.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I like Auba on the left in this formation tbh.

The LB’s positioning enables him to be much more central when we attack so he’ll still score plenty. And his link-up play in the middle is truly horrendous.
The way Arteta uses him with the left back going forward and the right back tucking in it can work for sure. Yet still there were too many moments for me where you would have wanted him to be the receiver, not the passer or the second option. Laca seems slower than Giroud these days, there was a moment where Xhaka delayed and delayed a through ball for Laca to get some seperation from maguire and he got none, and stumbled over the ball. You really want Auba to be the guy in that situation.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Upon second viewing, the second half wasnt that bad all things considered. Given we had players dropping like flies. I think the uncertainty as well as the previous result made it a lot harder to watch, brought about collective anxiety (if thats a thing).

Could also be bias on my side given the result is already set.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
How's RedCafe doing this Morning ?
Generally ****ting on Arteta, and using their own sh!tness to do so, which is fair enough, I suppose. They're hung up on Arteta's first two games being a draw and a loss, and the lack of instant success 'bounce' as if that's a solid indication that the manager will be a success long term... Bounce on that, you ****s :lol: To see them in 5th gives me hope.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Generally ****ting on Arteta, and using their own sh!tness to do so, which is fair enough, I suppose. They're hung up on Arteta's first two games being a draw and a loss, and the lack of instant success 'bounce' as if that's a solid indication that the manager will be a success long term... Bounce on that, you ****s :lol: To see them in 5th gives me hope.

Pretty sure, secretly most of the other club's fans would already swap coaches with us by now.

They've seen him and they know. Just like many on here that didn't know Klopp so well and then quietly would've loved to have him here, if they could

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Extremely happy with the way he's got us playing now, the high press really suits Laca especially, and he's even got Özil high pressing and robbing the ball FFS :lol::lol::lol: Is Arteta magical?

The compact style of play with the defence pushed up and the midfield/forwards compact and with intensity reminds me of the Barca press of a few years ago, very tough to play around and if you can't get out you get punished. Great stuff.

Xhaka and Torreira especially played well yesterday, nothing got through the middle and they completely dominated the midfield and allowed the backline a relatively easy evening. If we play like this for the rest of the season we'll be top 6 at least.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Pretty sure, secretly most of the other club's fans would already swap coaches with us by now.

They've seen him and they know. Just like many on here that didn't know Klopp so well and then quietly would've loved to have him here, if they could
I don't go there often, but I will if we've just beat them. Their complaints are the same as ours with Emery, in that they look clueless with the ball. Most want Olly gone, it seems.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Class isn't it really, Peps assistant schooling their manager.

One thing that annoys me is they seem to think all they did was 'play very badly', our tactics completely nullified their counter, can't remember them with one clear chance bar the Maguire header (80 mil btw). :lol:

We out fought and used subs perfectly, they couldn't do anything. We had a beautiful performance.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom