• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Fighting Until The End

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But why keep Arteta for it? Favre or any other decent manager could also get rid of the deadwood
Whoever the next manager is the squad need major overhaul. The next coach If Arteta gone has to be Allegri not sure if he'll come here the squad might give him heart attack

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
But why keep Arteta for it? Favre or any other decent manager could also get rid of the deadwood
So many top managers are available right now. We should take a crack at any of these:
- Allegri
- Favre
- Poch

and of the ones that are currently employed
- Ten Hag
- Nagelsman

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Some on here obviously gutted we didn't lose tonight :lol:

There were some sign's of improvement with our attacking cohesiveness even if people don't want to admit it.

As a manager you can't legislate for players getting sent off in a stupid manner each week. Burnley we were in the ascendency, Xhaka gets sent off. Equalise against Southampton and start to look a bit decent, Gabriel gets himself sent off. Maybe 5 points lost there due to stupid individual mistakes. I feel for Arteta on that front.

Fair play to the side after going down to 10 though, they showed a bit of grit and dug in.

Drawing with the side sitting in 3rd when you're down to 10 men is an acceptable result.

Last edited:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Whoever the next manager is the squad need major overhaul. The next coach If Arteta gone has to be Allegri not sure if he'll come here the squad might give him heart attack
But we've been having this overhaul, and you've been supporting it.

Meanwhile, all we've done is get in duds and get in kids that might come good in 5 years when we need them now, and signed Partey and Tierney as the two decent signings (And it's debatable if Tierney is better than Monreal), and Leno (But that was a long while back)

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Top 6 atleast.
I hate him but thus team would maybe be 1 or 2 places below Tottenham. Partey is his dream player. We'd be devastating on the counter and Pepe would probably be less of a bust.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But we've been having this overhaul, and you've been supporting it.

Meanwhile, all we've done is get in duds and get in kids that might come good in 5 years when we need them now, and signed Partey and Tierney as the two decent signings (And it's debatable if Tierney is better than Monreal), and Leno (But that was a long while back)
The decisions we made since wenger left is totally wrong as manutd did with Fergie but seems we didn't learn from thier mistakes now things need to get stable so many changes is hurting the team

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Some on here obviously gutted we didn't lose tonight :lol:

There were some sign's of improvement with our attacking cohesiveness even if people don't want to admit it.

You can't legislate for players getting sent off in a stupid manner each week. Burnley were were in the ascendency, Xhaka gets sent off. Equalise against Southampton and start to look a bit decent, Gabriel gets himself sent off. Maybe 5 points lost there due to stupid individual mistakes. I feel for Arteta on that front.

Fair play to the side after going down to 10 though, they showed a bit of grit and dug in.

Drawing with the side sitting in 3rd when you're down to 10 men is an acceptable result.
Oh **** off (And I mean this in the kindest possible way)

You think we or any Arsenal fan here is sitting watching that boring ****fest for 90 minutes a week while praying we lose so we can come on here and complain?

No, we watch that ****fest, watch us play ****, then come here and whinge.

Supporting a team playing **** and saying they're playing great doesn't make you this ATG fan who's above everyone else. Have fun having a gloat about being a superfan compared to us people who want Arsenal to lose

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think Wenger could make it work with Guendo, Torreira, Ceballos, Partey, Özil and **** even Xhaka.
We’ve spent record breaking amounts since Wenger left and mainly signed crap, I think Wenger would’ve spent that better and have atleast a more talented squad today.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The decisions we made since wenger left is totally wrong as manutd did with Fergie but seems we didn't learn from thier mistakes now things need to get stable so many changes is hurting the team
I agree, and you can get stability with an old, experienced hand like Poch, Allegri..... and what do you know, they're available

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We're not competing now but we will in the future. Long term overhaul. Be patient.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom