• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Dont get his mentality tbh, bad squad management. Needs 6 players maybe more, need game raisers amongst them.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
PL merchant. We've seen him dominate football illiterates and roided spastics in England and thought that would translate to the real world.

Got a lucky win vs Sevilla, lost vs Lens, dominated by Porto, crashed out against Bayern in shambles.

KarlAFC

I'll wait to see how we respond in the league with just 6 games left. If we're in the title race to the very end it won't feel like a totally **** season but I'd question our actual ability to win trophies under this manager. His cup record domestically and in Europe is hugely underwhelming a d needs to improve from next year.

Rattata

Horrible ingame management. It continues to be such a weakness of him. Either he can't read the game properly which I highly doubt or he is to stubborn.

So it is the league or nothing. He needs to win it or he should be asking himself questions.

Bet Mikel is now staring in the mirror saying please win the league now or here comes the questions. Do you want to ask your self the questions? No you don't want it. You are better than asking your self questions.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Frustrated and disappointed, but there are six big games left. We can win the league and make it a successful season, or lose vs Wolves Saturday and people will call for his head probably :lol:

*Sigh*

This performance against Bayern in the 2nd half really has me concerned tbh. I'm just hoping that we can still do something in the last 6 games but this game has really knocked my belief in this team icl.

I suppose overall reaching the quarters in our first attempt back into the CL for ages is good, really good, and once my disappointment subsides I'll look back at it as a decent achievement, even if I feel we could've gone further.

Let's see how we react in our remaining games.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Bet Mikel is now staring in the mirror saying please win the league now or here comes the questions. Do you want to ask your self the questions? No you don't want it. You are better than asking your self questions.
I know you're being sarcastic but that is exactly what he should be doing. Critical evaluation is necessary for development. He has made some massive blunders in the last few games and needs to own them. And if he can't then someone above him needs to do the necessary. If he can't learn from his mistakes (and all evidence shows that he isn't) then he needs to go.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Loses to Villa and Bayern, at least Mikel is making sure Sp**s aren't having an easy route to the CL.

He needs a strong league finish, otherwise it will feel underwhelming for most fans. In reality, we were never favourites so a league challenge and CL QF in his first try isn't bad, but it also means he's empty handed again.

He needs to go for a cup next year. People want silverware, otherwise you'll become a laughing stock.

Rattata

The loss against Wolves at the weekend is so obviously coming. We always have negative runs under Arteta for some reason.

Ljonin

I like him, but he has a lot to prove next season I’m afraid. The bottler reputation is becoming a real issue.

He was scared tonight I think, and it transmitted to the players. Poor.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Fully expect us to bend over for Wolves. He is yet to show that he can prevent bleeding from turning into hemorrhaging when things go wrong. You cannot have a manager come out and say in the media that he knows your attack is dependent on one side, double up on that side, dare you to beat him on the other side where a Joshua Kimmich that my nan would skin in a foot race and Eric f*cking Dier are the impediments and then fail to score. Every year he burns the same players out while ensuring that those who don't get game time are not ready when called upon. Every year he finds something that works, often by accident or a circumstance outside of his control and then abandons it nonsensically trying to prove he's clever. Enough is enough. Buy some players who can make things happen 1v1 and run at a man and let your team play football.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom