• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We don't get hammered by big clubs anymore but we bottle against small ones or those that are woefully out of form. Not sure which is worse.
we was once called Arsenal Football Charity for dropping points against relegation battlers ( I think it was during Almunia days )

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Proud? The group was pathetic and we needed a penalty shootout to get past Porto. There is nothing in our Champions League campaign to be proud of. It seems like our Twitter guy have the same mentality as Teta.

"We were never in it to win it. We were just glad to participate!!"

Absolutely diabolical for the club to endorse such nonsense & post it to its account!!

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

There still isn’t much better than him out there, no need to sack him but the sun also doesn’t shine out of his arse.

@LookingForEric said the only difference between him and Klopp/Pep was the fact they’ve been around long enough to win trophies.

Think he got thoroughly out-tacticed by Tuchel who is a Tier 2 manager at best.

Do you know how silly you look given Pep has just gone out in the same round and Klopp got battered by Atalanta at home? @Trilly

Please stop.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This guy is a piece of **** idc what anyone says.

Yesterday he said we didn't have a 30 goal striker.

Who's fault is that? The guy is a slimy cnut. All these are excuses. We all know that if Arteta wanted a striker last summer, he'd have gotten one. Instead he went for that donkey from West London.

After a defeat like this he should just day the standard bullshit or shut the **** up. Infact, I was willing to cut him some salck.

But him saying it's not his fault, it's because we don't have a striker is not helping his case.

****ing weasel

LookingForEric

This guy is a piece of **** idc what anyone says.

Yesterday he said we didn't have a 30 goal striker.

Who's fault is that? The guy is a slimy cnut. All these are excuses. We all know that if Arteta wanted a striker last summer, he'd have gotten one. Instead he went for that donkey from West London.

After a defeat like this he should just day the standard bullshit or shut the **** up. Infact, I was willing to cut him some salck.

But him saying it's not his fault, it's because we don't have a striker is not helping his case.

****ing weasel

Nice one taking something out of context, once again people don’t read things or listen properly. You’ve taken a quote you’ve seen on twitter, got really angry and riled up and then posted on here with 0 context to the conversation/interview.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

2023/2024
Pumped out round 16 League Cup
Pumped out of the FA cup 3rd round.
Pumped out of the quarters Champions League

2022/2023
Pumped out of the league cup third round
Pumped out of the FA cup 4th round
Pumped out of the Europa League last 16

Bottled any race he has ever been in. He has a few weeks to change that now. But does anyone really see it happening? I dont. If he does I'll be over the moon but if as I suspect this is the league campaign done. I'm not sure how anyone can be happy with another disappointing campaign in which the manager has been backed to the hilt and still comes up short in the same way he always has.

He obviously has some good traits but all the evidence infront of our eyes says he has a ceiling.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

2023/2024

2022/2023

Bottled any race he has ever been in. He has a few weeks to change that now. But does anyone really see it happening? I dont. If he does I'll be over the moon but if as I suspect this is the league campaign done. I'm not sure how anyone can be happy with another disappointing campaign in which the manager has been backed to the hilt and still comes up short in the same way he always has.

He obviously has some good traits but all the evidence infront of our eyes says he has a ceiling.

Meh, obviously agree about domestic cups but we’ve improved season on season for the last 3 years overall.

To say we bottled the CL and bottled this league is wild and unfair.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
2023/2024

2022/2023

Agree on the cups, but how is this bottling the league race? So if we were not part of any race and comfortably finished 3rd (but didn't challenge for the league), is that better than this so called bottling and finishing 2nd/3rd till last 2-3 gameweeks?

LookingForEric

yeah what the hell @bingobob ?

No way we’ve bottled the league when we’ve been third favourites all year. Im not sure how you can bottle something vs a team who hasn’t lost since gameweek 15.

Did we really bottle the champions league? It just feels worse because of the situation with Arteta and big trophies (or lack of so far) but going out in the quarter finals in our first year back once again isn’t bottling it.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yeah what the hell @bingobob ?

No way we’ve bottled the league when we’ve been third favourites all year. Im not sure how you can bottle something vs a team who hasn’t lost since gameweek 15.

Did we really bottle the champions league? It just feels worse because of the situation with Arteta and big trophies (or lack of so far) but going out in the quarter finals in our first year back once again isn’t bottling it.

We definitely “bottled” the home leg. We absolutely gifted them two goals through not being able to handle the occasion. If that wasn’t a bottle nothing is.

HattoriHanzo

2023/2024

2022/2023

Who will win the Prem 2023/24

We were never 1st favourite to win the Premier League.
So, how did he bottle it?

If you really thought that Arsenal can win UCL after 6 years of absence, than you are deluded.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
3 seasons in a row and the dude hasn't learned. What was the point of handing out huge contracts to Nelson/Vieira when you never intended to use them? I'm pretty sure he must have been aware of Nelson's overall quality by now and still went ahead and gave him the contract. Bad squad management yet again.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Proud? The group was pathetic and we needed a penalty shootout to get past Porto. There is nothing in our Champions League campaign to be proud of. It seems like our Twitter guy have the same mentality as Teta.

We did used to get pumped by these guys to be fair, so it depends on how you look at it.

Still, this is a joke version of Bayern and our squad should be better than them with the investment we’ve had, so this tweet is a L.

Indicative of the constant pressure to praise Arteta for whatever happens, it’s a very weird culture we’ve adopted.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Meh, obviously agree about domestic cups but we’ve improved season on season for the last 3 years overall.

To say we bottled the CL and bottled this league is wild and unfair.
Respectfully disagree. We bottled it Vs Villa with snatching at chances and then with time left we left ESR last man against one of the most inform strikers in Europe. Any semblance of tactics and planning went out the window. Not to mention the numerous individual errors throughout the game itself that gifted Villa chances.

Granted the league isn't over and we can still do something. It'll be interesting to see if we recover and can push City all the way - who knows their own CL exit may impact their remaining games and we need to be there to punish them - or do tail off now and accept our lot?

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom