• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

HattoriHanzo

Do you know how silly you look given that Liverpool have been battered by injuries all season and that Real Madrid have massive CL pedigree.

Do you know how silly you look given that both those managers have succeeded at the very highest level.

Do you know how silly you look given that you claimed Mikel is just as good as the tier 1 managers tactically yet lost to a team horribly out of form, missing their first choice LB and LW managed by a Tier 2/3 manager who has already resigned.

Do you know how silly you look when just a week ago you claimed that drawing to them at home (while they had no fans) was just a blip and now here we are a week later, knocked out by the same team with an even weaker line up.

Please stop.
Arteta is not as good as Klopp or Pep (he is level below them), probably not as good as Tuchel who already won UCL with not so good Chelsea squad.
They might be horribly out of form in Bundesliga, but they are not out of form in UCL.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Do you know how silly you look given that Liverpool have been battered by injuries all season and that Real Madrid have massive CL pedigree.

Do you know how silly you look given that both those managers have succeeded at the very highest level.

Do you know how silly you look given that you claimed Mikel is just as good as the tier 1 managers tactically yet lost to a team horribly out of form, missing their first choice LB and LW managed by a Tier 2/3 manager who has already resigned.

Do you know how silly you look when just a week ago you claimed that drawing to them at home (while they had no fans) was just a blip and now here we are a week later, knocked out by the same team with an even weaker line up.

Please stop.

I've never had anything framed before but this post is definitely in the running of potential things :lol:

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Please stop.

How can you sit there and use injuries when you know for a fact we’ve had a stupid amount of injuries this season? Please stop, you are also using it as an excuse when all Liverpools players are now fit, vs ATALANTA, come on bro, you are better than that.

You made most of these points last week. Nothings changed because Liverpool got battered in the Europa league and Pep crashed out in the same round as Arteta. Currently Mikel is there with both Klopp and Pep, literally that simple.

LookingForEric

I've never had anything framed before but this post is definitely in the running of potential things :lol:

I’m not sure how you can say this when he’s using ONE LOSS to an “out of form” team to compare against Klopp, of all ****ing people who just lost against palace and Atalanta at home.

@Trilly couldn’t debate his way out of a puddle.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I’m not sure how you can say this when he’s using ONE LOSS to an “out of form” team to compare against Klopp, of all ****ing people who just lost against palace and Atalanta at home.

If you've taken the slightest glimpse of my posting history, you'd know it's a joke :lol:

I'm quite mystified you're so bent out of shape with your fellow posters when, by all rights, your indignation should be aimed at the manager.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Currently Mikel is there with both Klopp and Pep, literally that simple.
Saying something this delusional and believing it is amazing, they need you as a motivational speaker at Colney.

Is this the same Klopp who's beaten Man City to a PL and won the CL that you're comparing to Arteta or some other germany guy who happens to have the same surname?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

How can you sit there and use injuries when you know for a fact we’ve had a stupid amount of injuries this season? Please stop, you are also using it as an excuse when all Liverpools players are now fit, vs ATALANTA, come on bro, you are better than that.

You made most of these points last week. Nothings changed because Liverpool got battered in the Europa league and Pep crashed out in the same round as Arteta. Currently Mikel is there with both Klopp and Pep, literally that simple.

Not even Tets himself believes this.

LookingForEric

Saying something this delusional and believing it is amazing, they need you as a motivational speaker at Colney.

Is this the same Klopp who's beaten Man City to a PL and won the CL that you're comparing to Arteta or some other germany guy who happens to have the same surname?

Question - why do you compare the NOW to something that happened when Arteta wasn’t even a manager?

I am telling you right now, not 10 years ago not 20 years ago, live in the moment.

I am talking right now and all you can do is dredge up past things to compare?

If we’re using your logic then you’d prefer Mourinho over Arteta because he’s won more? Do not be dense, as a coach and tactically Arteta has outclassed Klopp and Pep this season over 4 games, 5 if you include the comm shield. He’s also second in the league with a chance of winning it. So once again, please stop.

HattoriHanzo

He isn't.
He needs to win at least 1 Prem title and 1 UCL to be considered to be at same level as them.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If you want to genuinely argue that Mikel = Klopp = Pep I'm going to bow out and let you argue with yourself

LookingForEric

If you want to genuinely argue that Mikel = Klopp = Pep I'm going to bow out and let you argue with yourself

And if you’re not going to give any form of context then I’m also going to bow out because you can’t seem to separate NOW and HISTORY.

Mikel = Klopp = Pep right now, fairly obvious given what’s happened this season.

Klopp = Pep = Fergie = Wenger etc etc with trophies

Arteta = ETH = Potter = Southgate etc etc if we’re just going off big trophies/titles.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Arteta has outclassed Klopp and Pep this season over 4 games, 5 if you include the comm shield. He’s also second in the league with a chance of winning it. So once again, please stop.

Outclassed is pushing it and this is only one season, go and look at the record before.

Look at his tactics last night, every time Sane got the ball, he was yelling at Martinelli, it was upto him and Tomiyasu to double up, which they did. Problem is, what about Kimmich!? If me, sitting at home, can see Kimmich is getting too much time and space, then why can’t he? Kimmich was free all game. We had a warning when he put that ball in for Goretzka and done nothing about it, not long after he pops up with the goal.

Then, he takes off the one player who was progressing the ball, and not even for a Partey or Zinchenko. He moves Havertz back in midfield, when we need a goal, so we couldn’t even progress the ball forward. He brings Eddie on, we’ll who is going to get the ball to him? His subs made no sense, it’s not even hindsight, it was obvious at the time, which is worrying.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Wasted our precious resources on Havertz who does not solve our midfield situation nor our striking situation. So why should be given more allocated funds?

I cannot stand this about Arteta. I thought with his own squad he would stop his blaming tools tendencies. He said the same about Lacazette.

Why do he and the fans feel entitled to a 30-40 goal striker???

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I keep hearing Bayern's pedigree in europe and we lost because of experience. Come on. We lost because we beat ourselves, not because of their quality. Over the 2 legs we see a team that is beatable, no better than Liverpool and certainly much worse than City.

This is the recent Bayern pedigree for their current group of players before we gifted them 2 goals at home.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I wish he would stop inverting every left back, Zinchenko makes sense because he is a midfielder with decent technique and not in any shape or form a left back but Tomiyasu and Kiwior are essentially out of position centre backs with pretty ordinary technique and you want them in centre midfield controlling the tempo of a game?
If you need somebody to invert just use White there, he was at least Leeds’ player of the year playing in defensive midfield and is far better on the ball than the other two.

Timber’s injury was unfortunate but I don’t understand why, following that, you don’t just keep Tierney have him overlapping and White inverting.
That would definitely have been preferable to what we have now.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom