• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Mikel seems a pretty bad man manager aswell, wish he picked up Arsène's way of working with people rather than Pep's tbh.

It's easy for Pep to be a mega-**** when he has won as much as he has, Arteta should have been a softer touch with the players.
Tbf, whilst I do think he should be doing better - he’s inherited a toxic mess which can’t be denied.

The amount of leaks and off the pitch crap you see nowadays is a concern.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Wenger won't come back even with full control.
f8b18133ef74eb19aaa53cd9e9fb44c60c8390ff.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Edu is as much to blame as Arteta.

Sleeping with his Agent, reccomending bags of ****e to Arteta - Willian, Cedric etc.

He doesn't get a free pass because he got Martinelli, He brought in Mari which was Money laundering.

So we forget Partey and Gabriel? Edu helped strengthen the area of the team that was majorly lacking, that being the spine of the team. Yeah Mari and Cedric are **** but they’re not even ****ing playing. Blame Edu for the bad results because he signed players not even making the bench? Hmmm......seems very unreasonable. Arteta has been backed this summer and was given two very good players.

You can argue Edu should go because he’s not experienced enough to guide us out of this but these results have nothing to do with him and everything to do with the terrible manager.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Thing about leaks though, there has been just as much if not more leaks against the players from board/management level and that can't have gone down well with the squad.. Wonder if Arteta had the same energy for those leaks.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
We say the same **** every year, It's becoming a circle of life being an Arsenal supporter.

New manager announced > Hype > Signs few players > Good run > Hype > Lose 250 games in a row > Want him sacked > Questioning the ambition of the club etc.

Every ****ing year. Just sell us to a Chinese consortium or an oligarch, I want to win ****, **** winning fairly I want the success others have.

**** this values ****, family, tradition. I want success, I want us to be the best.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
So we forget Partey and Gabriel? Edu helped strengthen the area of the team that was majorly lacking, that being the spine of the team. Yeah Mari and Cedric are **** but they’re not even ****ing playing. Blame Edu for the bad results because he signed players not even making the bench? Hmmm......seems very unreasonable. Arteta has been backed this summer and was given two very good players.

You can argue Edu should go because he’s not experienced enough to guide us out of this but these results have nothing to do with him and everything to do with the terrible manager.

Don't get me wrong he's done great stuff in Martinelli, Gabriel - (Raul aswell), and Partey.

But he has to hold his hand up when we're giving mammoth wages to sacks of ****e who come to london to live a life of luxury.

Cedric / Willian / Mari

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Don't get me wrong he's done great stuff in Martinelli, Gabriel - (Raul aswell), and Partey.

But he has to hold his hand up when we're giving mammoth wages to sacks of ****e who come to london to live a life of luxury.

Cedric / Willian / Mari

Cedric is a waste, agreed, but Arteta clearly wanted Willian because he has been playing him every game. I can’t blame Edu for that one if he’s giving the manager what he wants.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Tbf, whilst I do think he should be doing better - he’s inherited a toxic mess which can’t be denied.

We went from being a super private club, to a super dirty club way too ****ing fast!

Like when one of those annoying Disney stars, tries to show some "edge" as they get older...just look a right **** :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This season will be horrible. But at the end of it Özil, Luiz, Sokratis, Mustafi, Xhaka and so many others won't be here. Next summer is where we can actually rebuild this club.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Leaks don't surprise me though because Mikel came in as this Hollywood manager with his haircut and the jackets saying all the right things. He couldn't stop talking to the media ffs. That's what had me initially Arteta out earlier this year before our cup wins. I want substance, stop ****ing talking so much and it seems like because of that media tactic, it's backfiring with the leaks.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Cedric is a waste, agreed, but Arteta clearly wanted Willian because he has been playing him every game. I can’t blame Edu for that one if he’s giving the manager what he wants.

I just want someone on the board who knows how to do ****, someone who has bollocks.

He should of put his foot down when he saw the wages, age, and told arteta i don't think that's smart financially. But as you rightly say, he can only buy who the manager wants.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Özil is vital. No one in our team and very few in The league link the play as well as he does.

It’s mind boggling the way he has been left out. Hopefully the truth on the situation will come out one day.
I hope so, it's disgusting they way the board and the manager handled this

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

We went from being a super private club, to a super dirty club way too ****ing fast!

Like when one of those annoying Disney stars, tries to show some "edge" as they get older...just look a right **** :lol:
I just commented to Macho before I saw this but I think that squares on Mikel for being so cozy and chatty with the media. Never seen someone of his stature in professional sports so eager to always chat and brief them.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
They should've stuck by him regarding the China incident, you don't throw away someone for standing up for some down right nasty genocidal ****.

Club got scared of the chinese $$ and backed away, sad times.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Leaks don't surprise me though because Mikel came in as this Hollywood manager with his haircut and the jackets saying all the right things. He couldn't stop talking to the media ffs. That's what had me initially Arteta out earlier this year before our cup wins. I want substance, stop ****ing talking so much and it seems like because of that media tactic, it's backfiring with the leaks.
Wouldn’t be surprised mate. The stuff that came out about Guendouzi and the amount of the detail The Athletic for example had on his day to day is a bit nuts.

I’m sure it’s a big reason why they are all on side though. Wenger never told them sh*t! Emery couldn’t even if he wanted to.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Thing about leaks though, there has been just as much if not more leaks against the players from board/management level and that can't have gone down well with the squad.. Wonder if Arteta had the same energy for those leaks.
The only somewhat intelligent thing I've seen Arteta do in months was hit the softball the reporter threw him when he lead him with the Pepe/Xhaka comparison. I thought he'd bungle that too to be honest.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom