• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Give it a rest Unai .... dont keep hanging around here like a bad smell.
Then you should learn to respect others first.
You were embarrassed in front of everyone because you didn’t get the joke that I’ve made. I said sorry for that. But you keep calling me unai, which clearly I’m not a supporter of him.

You start the disrespectful comment first, after I have posted about praising Arteta, and also, after you didn’t get the joke that I’ve made. So you can’t blame me for that. Stop the disrespectful comment and people will respect you.

Last edited:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I said sorry for that. But you keep calling me unai, which clearly I’m not a supporter of him.
you just lied in a fan forum. Have some self respect.

I posted an Özil gif. You said it was a gay pic . You were called out by hydro.

Then you lied and doubled down on your bigotry.

Of course, I do respect them.
I’m just describing what kash2 has posted. Nothing disrespectful. ( LIE )
I have a gay colleague. And I call him gay. Is this disrespectful?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
you just lied in a fan forum. Have some self respect.

I posted an Özil gif. You said it was a gay pic . You were called out by hydro.

Then you lied and doubled down on your bigotry.

Of course, I do respect them.
I’m just describing what kash2 has posted. Nothing disrespectful. ( LIE )
I have a gay colleague. And I call him gay. Is this disrespectful?

I think you might be virtue signaling here

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Any talk about an assistant coach? Get his buddy Xabi in here so he can teach Xhaka how to score from half way and be a better deep lying playmaker.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Any talk about an assistant coach? Get his buddy Xabi in here so he can teach Xhaka how to score from half way and be a better deep lying playmaker.

Alonso has a job in Real Sociedad, there's not much reason for him to leave it to join Arteta. We also have Steve Round as Arteta's assistant and apparently he's highly rated by our players.

He was great in his final season here. If it wasn’t for him we’d have finished 8th not 5th and wouldn’t have made the final. Season fell to pieces after Ramsey got injured.
Not to the usual suspects he was not. Best CM together with Santi post-Cesc imo

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Mark was a cvnt. he deemed himself right all of the time. I ****ing hated him. Glad he's gone

Yeah he was such a prick all the time for no reason, he was dumb as f*ck but would act like he knew better than have a *****fit when you proved him wrong. Definitely the worst poster in Arsenamania history.

I had to bully him off the forum, you're welcome.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Emery “tactical masterclass“, where he breaks down his UEFA cup win - which none of our other managers have managed to do till this day.

This Sevilla was a compact technical side and kind of the team I expected when Emery joined but we never got that.

I wonder how his reign would have looked if we actually got Monchi instead of Edu and if he had Bellerin and Tierney this season. AMN had to learn on the job (we’ve had 4 or more players in rb this season) and lb was a problem until Saka emerged. Let’s not forget Bellerin was on red hot form until his last injury.

You can see he relies on isolating the opponent and hoping something happens with individual quality - which we did see here during his time here and can’t say I was a fan. This meant very few chances created for us and it makes sense that he insisted on Zaha who is a known protagonist.

Alas he was always going to get fired. His English was poor which meant he lost the popularity contest, plus the fans and the squad wasn’t ready for his hostile approach against Özil.

Staggering how different that Liverpool side is from back then compared to now. This was against Klopp.

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Emery “tactical masterclass“, where he breaks down his UEFA cup win - which none of our other managers have managed to do till this day.

This Sevilla was a compact technical side and kind of the team I expected when Emery joined but we never got that.

I wonder how his reign would have looked if we actually got Monchi instead of Edu and if he had Bellerin and Tierney this season. AMN had to learn on the job (we’ve had 4 or more players in rb this season) and lb was a problem until Saka emerged. Let’s not forget Bellerin was on red hot form until his last injury.

You can see he relies on isolating the opponent and hoping something happens with individual quality - which we did see here during his time here and can’t say I was a fan. This meant very few chances created for us and it makes sense that he insisted on Zaha who is a known protagonist.

Alas he was always going to get fired. His English was poor which meant he lost the popularity contest, plus the fans and the squad wasn’t ready for his hostile approach against Özil.

Staggering how different that Liverpool side is from back then compared to now. This was against Klopp.
Why are you posting this in the Arteta thread?

Also Monchi has been terrible and wouldn't have done anything good here, he just spams transfers and hopes some will be successful or profitable. There wasn't a single bit of Emery's stint here you could describe as positive. From tactical and stylistic approach to man management

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom