• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjkgooner

I think its best if we as fans stop caring hows much we spend on wages and transfer fees and just worry about having a better team

lee1001

Established Member
If you look at the signing on its own, its pretty good. If you compare it to M'Vila/Hazard then its very disappointing.

Jack and Arteta starting together is a very creative combination.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Think Hazard would have needed time. To be honest Hazrd would have been another project and a very expensive one. Clearly the theme is experience and thats what we need.

kalleTheMan

Established Member
He was pure class couple of seasons back and considering the type of player he is I think he can regain that form. Sure this is a very underwhelming Cesc replacement but I would be fairly happy as he would easily strengthen our midfield.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Floating said:
Arteta is quality. He'll slot in perfectly.

I actually feel really bad for Everton. This will **** them up with no time to replace one of their best players.

Absolutely, not the best way to do business. I sincerely hope Everton are able to regroup sufficiently and repeat their usual strong season finish.

Eirico

SA Gunner said:
Floating said:

I actually feel really bad for Everton. This will **** them up with no time to replace one of their best players.

Absolutely, not the best way to do business. I sincerely hope Everton are able to regroup sufficiently and repeat their usual strong season finish.

Everton could be a threat for us this season, so I don't feel bad for this. Good business to weaken a rival with no chance for them to replace him.

SA Gunner

Eirico said:
SA Gunner said:
Floating said:

Everton could be a threat for us this season, so I don't feel bad for this. Good business to weaken a rival with no chance for them to replace him.

Fair assessment, I also think its safe to say that we are no longer operating in the top bracket of footy clubs anymore.

spartandre217

Established Member
Basque heritage, played in the Barca youth academy. Decent player for certain, not on the same level as Cesc or Nasri IMHO but we seem to be building a deep and high-quality SQUAD as opposed to a high-quality first-team.

Not too terrible an idea I suppose. Better him than Benayoun I suppose.

Beeney

lee1001 said:
If you look at the signing on its own, its pretty good. If you compare it to M'Vila/Hazard then its very disappointing.

Jack and Arteta starting together is a very creative combination.

M'vila/Hazard are without doubt to fantastic talents but there aren't many, if any players that have come from the French league and made an instant impact. We're already 8 points behind City and United and 6 behind Liverpool. We need a player who can really improve us right now and get us moving in the right direction. It would be too much to ask M'vila/Hazard to come in now with a £25+ million price tag and have to deliver great performance right out the gate.

qs

Established Member
SA Gunner said:
Floating said:

Well they could have accepted our £4m offer yesterday ;D

SA Gunner

Dont know what it is about Natalie, because she isnt all that tbf.

Maybe its those looks she likes to give the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom