• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Misc. multi topic of fun

Lord Dula

Established Member
Got lots of views/opinions I wanna share and rather than start a new topic for each point, I thought I'd lump 'em all into one mega mystery thread of joy.

First up, Adriano is one hell of a striker. Just saw him rip apart Porto. Unfortunately he'd be out of our range in the market. I can see him ending up at Madrid cos they'll be desperate to get a new star this summer.

That leads me onto my next query. Who do you recon Madrid will let go this summer? I recon provided they receive a reasonable bid, any of they're players, bar Casillas and Solari, will be fair game.

I've heard folk mention Owen but how's about Ronaldo up front with ol'TH?
Or even Raul? The change could revitalise them.

Do girls have groins?

Why have spanish teams fallen from grace?

Should Wenger carry on adopting Latin style players given that particular style no longer seems the favoured? Italian style ruthlessness, or physical capability seems to win the day.

Mark

Established Member
Ronaldo and Raul are both past it in my opinion. I'm not interested in any of the ego-maniacs from Real Madrid. Apart from Casillas, but as you rightly say, they won't sell him.

JazzG

Established Member
Thought Adriano didn't actually have one of his better games, he did fluff quite a few good openings but still scored three! I think Ronaldo Adriano swap deal could be on, both have been looking very unhappy since this whole thing broke out to the press so it could happen

I think Madrid will buy another CB if Woodgate doesn't recover, another winger, CM and striker.

I do not know if girls have groins but I think they probably would :?

Spanish teams this season have had defensive issues so they haven't done too well.

Wenger should bring some players in who will add some much needed grit into our side and also some unpredictable players, it doesn't matter if they are Latin or Mongolian, we just have to make sure they fit in and settle in!

Asterix

Established Member
If we start playing like Italians teams I will be p*ssed off. I saw the first half of Inter v porto and it nearly put me to sleep. Mind, plenty of EPL games do that too, but the Italian concentration on defence is boring.

Girls do have groins. It's basically the inner upper thigh region.

Madrid may well get rid of Roberto Carlos and Figo in the summer. Zidane and Ronaldo can't have too many more seasons left either.

Canuck

Established Member
Saw the Inter v. Porto match and applaude Mancini for breaking the Italian mold, just keep attacking. Shows partially why they have given up so many goals to finish with a draw. Don't know after this season whether he'll keep the same mentality next season. Adriano is good, and will prob be heading to Madrid. To be fair his first goal was a total fluke.

Girls do have groins

Raul Bravo (looks out of his depth sometimes, kind of like Madrid's Cygan) and Guti I think might be two players on the outs in Madrid.

Like Mark said, Spanish teams can't defend lately which is ironic considering many of the defenders I admire are Spanish (Puyol, Heirro...), though I guess they are getting a bit long in the tooth.

Wenger should sign whom ever he wants, Spanish, French, African, English...whatever, just sign someone useful.

Biggus

Established Member
Why have spanish teams fallen from grace?

Barcelona were only eliminated because Collinas hair got in his eyes an he failed to see the foul on their keeper......otherwise Mourinho would be on his way to the Gulag....

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom