• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: One Mo Year

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Remember when Arsenal media team were hyping up Elneny training clips all of a sudden? well it was because he started that game instead of Xhaka and partnered Guendouzi in that horrific pivot during our 1-0 loss to Everton at Goodison park, whilst we were chasing for top 4 with Emery back in 2019, as you know we had the chance to finish 3rd let alone 4th with Emery but we threw it away for Emery to focus on the Euroapa league, getting humiliated with Sarri's Chelsea 4-1 even though they had already qualified to the UCL via the league :lol:

Crazy that after all the years gone by, Elneny is still at the club and we're yet to win at Goodison Park :lol:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The last remaining member of the worst group of players in decades, can't wait to see the back of him

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

One man’s legend, another man’s rusty squad player. We all view the game differently

I have estandards my friend 👍 the likes of GIlberto, Vieira, Henry, Bergkamp etc used to give me goosebumps walking through the tunnel which I haven’t felt since those days.

Pop Tart

Established Member
hope he gets injured just for the reactions on here when we give him a new cushy deal out of politeness

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom