• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chris the tap in insisting he won't be sold and he is still in Mikel plans. Chris hard trying making himself reliable i see.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
£50k/week is really too much for these type of players. So stupid we upgraded his contract.

Hope we get rid. Don't even need a fee.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Elneny and Torreira out Ilaix in would be a ****ing dream. Have a feeling Lokonga signing means we aren't actually after Ilaix though, even though it's one of those opportunities (like Sancho back when before he signed for Dortmund) that we really shouldn't let pass by.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He has one year left on his contract so chances he’s loaned out are slim. It will either be a sale or he’ll stay and leave on a free next summer.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We aren't getting 5 million for him ffs.

Doesn't mean we should give away for free. Can be the extreme back up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We aren't getting 5 million for him ffs.

Doesn't mean we should give away for free. Can be the extreme back up.
yes if the turkish team asking Kola to cancel his contract to get a move they'll ask Elneny the same who earn half what Kola is earning. still we can' keep doing that i'd take 5M combined for them.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

yes if the turkish team asking Kola to cancel his contract to get a move they'll ask Elneny the same who earn half what Kola is earning. still we can' keep doing that i'd take 5M combined for them.
Kola needs to drop his demands or wages, or stay in U23 or audience.

Elneny is different with his wages and 1 million is a fine fee.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Partey-Xhaka will be the first choice pair, with Lokonga as the immediate back up (and hopefully someone who can take Granit's place by the end of the season)

With no European football, this is a tough one, we only need someone who will be the back up's back up.

We won't get much for him, just let him see out his last season here and go for free, tbh.

mirrorstare

Feel the squad needs Elneny as much as it needs Xhaka or David Luiz for some reason.

He's like that smokescreen that allows them to sleep well at nights knowing they are directly responsible of turning a big club into midtable dross, the living reminder that yes, it's ok to be mediocre.

Kav

Established Member
I like Moh but you gotta go Moh. Not enough to raise the level of quality required in the team. Let’s get better players in.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

In the case of it being opened, I don't want to bump his thread and give people hope.

@American_Gooner @yousif_arsenal

Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Little point selling him now unless we’re bringing in another midfielder to push everyone down the pecking order.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
If Mo Elsideways had anything about him he’d realise he’s 4/5th choice for the double pivot here and look to actually play somewhere. Need to get rid of these hanger ons that have offered nothing aside from saying how happy they are happy to be at arsenal. Like I give a f*ck, the time for pleasantries is over.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom