• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Never understood people criticizing signing him.
Superb signing for 8m or whatever we paid for him

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Not sure if retaining him was intentional or if it was because we did not find a buyer. If it was intentional, Arteta should be given a medal just for this.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He took some runs with the ball and was brave and thats always what has been missing in his game. With that he is better player than xhaka easily

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That's his best ever game in the Arsenal shirt. I expected him to be solid today but he exceeded my expectations - as he has done all season so far. Arteta has really transformed him into a very serviceable CM who can actually pass forward quickly instead of taking 100000 touches before doing anything with the ball.

Emphatically - I was wrong! And I'm happy to be in this instance.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Never gives the ball away cheaply, should be given a consistent run because he's been good every game he's played this season.
No need for Xhaka with him and Partey in midfield.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
vieira-arsenal.jpg

drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler.png

814849914-western-sydney-v-arsenal.jpg.jpg

drake-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZPnXlBHEdt8AtjizIYNgmZhw_iIPZqUNP2EjAIFcGyw.jpg

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Excellent today and actually pretty positive in terms of verticality, very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom