• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Our strongest starting lineup if we sign Kudus.

Martinelli-Jesus-Saka
Kudus-Rice-Ødegaard
Zinchenko-Gabriel-Saliba-White
Ramsdale

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Mokbel was spot on throughout the Rice transfer and I believe him just as much as Ornstein tbf

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Let's hope before we finish selling he's still available

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our strongest starting lineup if we sign Kudus.

Martinelli-Jesus-Saka
Kudus-Rice-Ødegaard
Zinchenko-Gabriel-Saliba-White
Ramsdale

Its very technical and of great quality for sure, but not strong enough for all types of opposition in the PL I feel. Teams will look to bully us if they can, and hit us hard on the break.

For certain games you'd need TP5 instead of Kudus, and Tomiyasu/Kiwior/Tierney instead of Zinchenko.

But we'll have a very very good squad, that's for sure.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Erhm. Where would he fit in. Think we are already stacked in his best position - playing the Xhaka role.

Depth/versatility signing just like Timber with the potential to be a starter. Could be good enough to start at 8 and provides cover for RW. If you want to beat City then you're going to need to have starters on the bench like they do.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah, Havertz playing as a 9 first, comes to my mind as well.

Kudus operates as a RW but also as an interior and even as a 9 (he started as a 9). Means Kai pushes up and becomes a Joao Felix/potential DCL as well type player in our system. Along with Jesus.

You have to worry about Vieira and/or Smith Rowe now. Think one of them make way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom