• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

More good news from Celta Vigo...

Mark

Established Member
juanfran is a good player, they'll miss him. i get more confident about this tie all the time. :)

lex

dont get it twisted , they know there season is over and they will fight ll the way to go as far as possibile in the champions league .
their leaguye form wont affect them .

A

Anonymous

Celta are live on Sky Sports now, they look very ordinary.
But one of their best players Edu is on his way back to fitness, so is Mostovoi.

Azx

i cant see us not smashing them, i doubt they would be any threat, seems they only play with Milosivic up front, he dosent get many chances with that althought i think he is a good player.

they are losing now to Betis btw.

AFCG7

Established Member
Edu and Mostovoi if fully fit will give us problems.. it wont be as easy as it looks.. remember..their season is gone.. they cant win La Liga and the CL is all they have left to play for

JazzG

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
Edu and Mostovoi if fully fit will give us problems.. it wont be as easy as it looks.. remember..their season is gone.. they cant win La Liga and the CL is all they have left to play for

Exactly, I don't like the way people are just writing them off, if they have got this far they must have some quality in their side.

We should be able to win but it won't be a walk in the park like some are making out.

mike

All the talk on here ive been hearing about us winning this and that just because we have signed reyes is ridiculous. I know every1 is excited at the signing but there is no need to go overboard. We have had a good last few games in the champions league yes, but that doesnt mean we r going to be rolling over teams from now on. Spanish teams r always fairly tidy and we seem to have a mentality of making it hard for ourselves in the champs league no matter who we r playing.

n_henry

Good news indeed. :D

Hopefully we can make it count... I personally don't underestimate ANYONE in the CL..I've overestimated us before (our horrible start to the CL season, anyone?)...

But with Reyes on board now, and him being acquainted with Celta, I do feel fairly confident....about this match, anyway. ;)

bobbypires

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
Without going OTT Gustavo Lopez is one of the biggest divers I have ever seen!!
3 or 4 dives. Incredible!
I saw the match yesterday and it was sh*t. Celta are rubbish. Betis could score more.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom