• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Villarreal | 19/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Senderos

• Flamini

• Eboue

• Gilberto

• Hleb

• Pires

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

invisibleman18

Established Member
Gilberto without a doubt. Kept the main man Riquelme out of the game. And was even an attacking threat a couple of times.
Special mentions to Toure and Hleb.

i think the way gilberto killed requelme and gave him a hard time gave my MOTM to him.

How come henry is less productive all of a sudden?????????

CheeChoo

for me hleb, followed by gilberto.
gilberto showed some great tackles, and hleb was every time very dangerous. i love to see him getting bether and bether and bether

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Gilberto without a doubt. He was playing like a true champion and really did stop Riquelme from creating anything. He's really stepped up lately and seems to have gotten over the absence of Vieira.

ken_75

Gilberto for me as well ... then Senderos and Hleb...
Also thought that Flamini played his best ever game as left back :wink:

Lukazan

Established Member
Hleb.

His passing is really improving, in previous matches where there might have been a good 5-6 misplaced passes from him, last night I only remember 1. The rest were all incredibly good. He also ran his heart out and provided the lovely ball for Toure to smash in. His defending is also really coming along, he made at least 3-4 tackles which led to us countering last night.

Flamini was again, a rock. I love this kid tbh, brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom