• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: CSKA Moscow vs Arsenal | 17/10/06

Saville

what a load of crap!

SHould of been a goal! what a stupid decision, not much of a positive coming out of the game.

Man of the match for me was Hoyte!

your thoughts?

zuberi

true we played super average...
passing dont make me start on passing..
there was one thing we were good at and moscow made us look like a b division team...
90% of passes were either blocked or incompleted...
arsenal looked lethargic, and that cost us...
not many chances and overall a bad display..
lets hope we can come back at reading..

Viper

Established Member
Toure - he was our best player and was the only one trying for the team.

He should be captain.

Wuuxie

Rosicky did alot and worked hard, but Toure stopped us from embarassment, Id say Toure cos he held the defence together.... Once again.

_alz_

Not man of the match but out of the 14 who played i was most impressed with Clichy - as soon as he came on he injected urgency in to the team

AV Gooner

its and easy choise this because there weren't too many to choose from, and my man of the match was kolo toure (doesnt get the praise he deserves sometimes)

13fortune

i didn't watch the match..so i don't know really...but for sure, i can say that man of the match certainly is not referee...not even close..what an error from him in 86th min...

jester

Established Member
toure, and to some extent rosicky are the only ones that shouldnt look at their performance with shame

henry79

man of the match toure followed by rosciky, why did wenger take him off instead of hleb who was shocking
unbelievable decision!!!!!

IBL

Established Member
Toure, without him we probably would have conceded 2 or 3 goals.

Rosicky deserves a mention, our only midfield player who seemed able to retain the ball and pass properly

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom