• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Internazionale vs Arsenal | 25/11/03

Who was our best player on the pitch?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Cygan

• Cole

• Parlour

• Edu

• Pires

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Wow, we beat Inter.

im absolutely gobsmacked, i believed that we would win but by 4 goals :shock:

It is so great to see that we have proved all the critics wrong and that we can play like we do in the premiership in europe.

The side showed great strength, courage & spirit and im so so so proud of them.

Who was your man of the match? was it one of the defenders who kept inter from scoring? was it one of our creative midfielders? or was it a world class striker who inspired us to victory?

Who ever you chose make sure you leave a comment to your reason.

Poll closes on Friday

thierrys_girl signing off :)

p.s i just cant get the smile of my face :)

Senght

Henry, of course. One man machine and linked well with Kanu. Showed why he is the best in the world. Fu*k RvN

beaney

Got to be Henry really ahsnt it?

They all played thier hearts out but henry was the difference!

Now weve got to keep up the good work, weve done brilliantly to get ourselves in this position now lets not let it slip!

God im so happy we absoultely SPANKED them!!! took them to the cleaners.

It will be interesting to see what the italian press has to say about it.

Whether they slate inter or actually praise the Arse! Brilliant!!!

Archie The Leper

Had to do other, as I thought the team deserve it, wouldn't want to single out anyone, they were all brilliant, great team performance, even Wenger for saying that we didn't need to bring the Ice Man

JazzG

Established Member
Henry or Cole, seeing as Henry was responsible for the goals I'd say him. Ashley Cole was superb though.

Pikeypete

;D Bobby Pires! He is back to his best. I do sooooo like seeing him playing in the middle.

;D Start the campaign: Bobby and Paddy to be first choice centre Midfield. Its just so much more creative then having 2 defensive midfield with Paddy and Silva. Gilberto can be Vieira's reserve and Edu can substitiute Pires.

;D Edu did very well too. Great to see him score.

Anders Limpar

I voted for Cygan when I think he had an outstanding game and wanted to tribute him on the occasion...

...but Henry was best player around, he's simply magic at the moment, a dark horse (that becomes brighter and brighter) in the race for the golden ball award...

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Henry was electric. He's such a phenomenal player and the scary thing for the opposition is that he's getting better!! Ash Cole was fantastic. He's becoming a world-class full-back. That tackle on Martins was superb and he poses an attacking threat as well.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Thierrys performance was SO special that he has to be man of the match, but I've gotta feel sorry for all the defenders, particularly the two full backs.

Cygan and Campbell were superb in the middle, but Ash and Kolo were the ones who made the real difference. I just feel with the way Inter lined up they HAD to play well to negate Inter's attack, and they both did so much more than that. If it was an 80 minute game I'd have given it to Ash, but...

Tony Montana

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:
Cygan and Campbell were superb in the middle

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

In those days, long ago when The Arsenal were Supreme, even Cygan was Awesome. Sol was stable mentally and physically. :shock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom