• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Juventus vs Arsenal | 05/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Senderos

• Eboue

• Flamini

• Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Hleb

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukazan

Established Member
Senderos.

An absolute rock, I don't think he lost anything he contested for last night.

Surprised Senderos isn't walking this poll tbh.

Lehmann, Toure and Fabregas also deserve mentions though.

Rohit

Established Member
Difficult to choose between Senderos and Eboue but i ll go with Senderos.

Eboue had Nedved in his pocket but most of Juventus's play came from long hopeful balls for Ibrahmovic and Trezeguet,both took their turns and neither got the better of Senderos,he was a monster last night.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:

I'm not.

He was my MotM.

But he didn't even get listed in the poll for the first leg IIRC even when he had another blinder :roll:

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
LuKaZaN said:

I'm not.

He was my MotM.

But he didn't even get listed in the poll for the first leg IIRC even when he had another blinder :roll:

In all fairness to the poll maker, in the first leg, there were many other players who deserved to be made man of the match over Phillipe Senderos, even though he had a good game. There are only so many options you can put in the pole in the end, and the more obvious were our forwards and forward playing players.

As for this match, my Man of the Match was a tough one. Lehmann was very good, Eboue was very good and would've got my vote had he not stuffed up that chance where he failed to pass inside. The only real options had to be either Kolo Toure and Phillipe Sendros, and I decided to go with the big Ivorian centre half.

Toure's presence in the back four is immense, and although Phillipe had a tremendous match, I think Kolo really does lead the way and he led the way admirably in this match.

AV Gooner

its senderos for solid as a rock but all in all if could choose more than one it would be the whole of our defence who would of thought a defence like this could play so well, brilliant, simply brilliant

Henry IV

Senderos was the MOTM for me. He was very solid and he wasn't panicked by Juve's constant use of the long ball.

awooga83

Established Member
Senderos a solid performance from him, this run of games has shown what a great player he can be when he gets the chance.

Alter Ego

Senderos

I couldnt begin to count the amount of towering headers this guy won.

Special mentions go to Toure and Eboue

gangess

Eboue for me, this kid is gonna be the real deal , actually he is the real deal because I don't think it is just coincidence he put on so many great performances against supposedly world class midfielders. Robinho,Zidane,Mutu,Nedved who's next??? And he plays with a smile. Keep it going Manu!!! Closely followed by Senderos and Toure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom