• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - FA: Arsenal vs Cardiff City | 07/01/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren

• Senderos

• Djourou

• Gilbert

• Flamini

• Reyes

• Pires

• Bergkamp

• van Persie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 2 - Cardiff 1

Goals: Robert Pires x2

Two goals early on from Robert Pires send us, the defending champions into the next round of the cup.

Who was our MOTM?

Closes:Monday

TG

mrsvanpersie

Goals aside, Pires was great today - I don't know, but I swear I saw glimmers of the old Pires we gunners love so much - but then again, it could just be my eyes, lol.

1927blue

ayatollah.gif
us city fans :lol:
ayatollah.gif

no voted pires by a country mile

Jkreffer

Established Member
Yeh Pires was really good today. Looked bothered again and put in a top class performance, albeit agaisnt Cardiff.

IBL

Established Member
Don't know really because I only saw the goals, but I'll give it to Pires for his brace and because, lets face it, he's not exactly gonna get many MOTM awards this season (I'd be happy for him to prove me wrong)

James

Established Member
Only seen the goals because BBC's coverage of the FA Cup is ****e.

But, from the sounds of it Pires and Bergkamp played well.

Pires it is.

A

Anonymous

Pires.

Simply because no one else could add to the start.

Lukazan

Established Member
From the view of someone who couldn't watch the game and only saw the highlights on MOTD (most of us) it's got to be Pires really.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Robert Pires who worked harder than anyone else on that pitch. Robert won the award with 77% of the votes; he was followed by Bergkamp, van Persie and Gilbert who all had 5% of the votes.

3884.jpg

Well done Robert

Next up: Wigan, semi-final of the Carling Cup

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom