• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - FA: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | 19/02/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Senderos

• Clichy

• Eboue

• Flamini

• Fabregas

• Ljungberg

• Reyes

• van Persie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
_40827685_arsenal_shefunited_150.gif

Arsenal 1 - Sheffield Utd 1

:( Disappointed but we didn't lose and we still have a chance to through when we play in the replay on March 1st. Wenger will definently bring some of the big boys back.

We looked better in the second half but were always at at disadvantage with Bergie's sending off. Senderos was unlucky with the pentalty and Bergie didn't deserve to be sent off, good to see Wenger wants to appeal it.

Clichy did fairly well, same with Freddie and Jose.

Who was your MOTM? whoever it was vote and leave a comment before Monday.

tg

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd have to go with Reyes. He showed commitment, guts and was everywhere. Unlucky to get his shot blocked in the first half and could have scored in the second half with a goal reminiscent of his strike against Chelsea at this stage last season.

Evil Dragon

Reyes, he was very committed, a was running around all over the pitch tracking down. Apart from is slaps in the scuffle, which he cleverly took his clothes off for the second half :lol: :lol: , he was the best player out there and even set up the goal.

J_Reyes

Reyes played will, not his best but he did will

Ljungberg on the other hand was great he was everywhere
Even when he play upfront in the second half
good to see him the captain too
MOTM for me

sabret00the

Established Member
reyes was once again obsurdly great, theirs just no other way to say it, and when the team played well at parts over the 90 minutes he was just playing better.

dafish

cesc would be had he not gotten pushed around physically. no one was stand out but the one person that i thought was crucial was pires who isn't on the poll :(

anyone notice that he started his run looong before the shot. i don't remember who shot the ball leading to the rebound goal. but pires was running before the pass to the shooter was made.

that single isolated run allowed us to take the lead momentarily and then eventually allowed us to draw.

if i had to vote only for starters it'd be a tough call. all our boys worked VERY hard but came out with little result. Reyes would most likely be our MOTM. now i really understand why Zidane asked his teamates if he was riding a invisible scooter on the pitch!

i thought it was flamini. he has an amazing workrate. i dont think he knows how to stand in one place! even when the ball is nowhere near him!one for the future definitely is clichy more attacking minded than cole? i think so. but clichy kind of loses his way when he is around the penalty area.

*Mod Edit TG: Please do not use Text Language

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The A-M Man of the Match for the Sheffield Utd game is Jose Antonio Reyes.

10343.jpg

Well done Jose

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

tg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom