• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - LC: Arsenal vs Everton | 09/11/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Justin Hoyte

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johan Djourou

• Danny Karbassiyoon

• Jermaine Pennant

• Mathieu Flamini

• Edu

• Quincy

• Robin van Persie

• Arturo Lupoli

• Other

• Total voters

Mark

Established Member
I'm bored and since TG isn't around, I'm going to do the MOTM thread because they're fun. You know how it works. Vote and leave a comment. Mine goes to Pennant because he worked hard and got involved with everything good we did, pretty much like he did against Citeh. Special mention also to Quincy, Edu and Karbassiyoon.

Arsenal316

I think she only does it for the EPL matches. But if you're that bored....oh well, I guess I'll vote cause I'm bored too.

Lupoli....cause he scored twice. Nuff said. :)

Canuck

Established Member
Quincy...cause he came on and had a great impact on the match. Good job by everyone!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal316 said:
I think she only does it for the EPL matches.
yeah, your right i only do them for league, champions league and fa cup games so Mark you can do the carling cup ones if you want.

didn't see the game so i'll vote for lupoli cause he scored too and he's only 17

Mark said:
I'm going to do the MOTM thread because they're fun.
yes they are fun :wink:

Evil Dragon

Has to be Quincy Owusai-Abeyie (SP?) :wink:, wasn't even good enough to start but when he did come one totaly lit up the team.

Ratinho

Established Member
Although Quincy and Lupoli really impressed me, I thought the whole performance was built upon Pennant, and especially Flamini.

So i'll say, Flamini.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
How can people vote that haven't seen the game? :?

Anyway, as superb as JP was, I have to go for Quincy, he was electrifying. Everton just couldn't cope with him.

koivu

It's got to be Quincy for me. Special mention to JP but Quincy stole the show. Good to see he's matured since even last year.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom