• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | 16/10/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Cole

• Lauren

• Fabregas

• Vieira

• Pires

• Reyes

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerlove

Henry, Berkamp, Vieira, Reyes for me...

Bergkamp was all over the place. Reyes through ball on Henry's goal was sublime. Reyes was unlucky to not score. Vieira was very solid - hope he comes back from his knock quickly. And what can I say about Henry - just awesome once again.

Goonerlove

phenn

Henry was just unstoppable. He actually had a hand in a lot of linkup play...

On a side note, their keeper was a hero. Hell of a match from that guy, and to think he's the second keeper for that team! I have to believe he could start many places.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Henry by a bee's ****.

:lol:
Haha!

I think that Dennis should get it for still looking like the dogs bollocks when he is 35 years old. Seems to be playing more 90 minute games now than he was 3 years ago!?

Sammer

Established Member
Good statement, Jkreffer.

Dennis was absolutely amazing, perfect control, good in on-on-ones and lethal like in the old days.
He is my "secret man of the match", although my vote went out to Cesc.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The poll is now closed, thanx to every1 that voted all 104 of you !

The Offical Arsenal-Mania MOTM award for the Villa game goes to THIERRY HENRY !

1619.jpg

Well done Titi :)

Look out for the article and the poll for our CL match againest Panathinaikos on Wednesday.

tg signing off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom