• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Bolton Wanderers | 11/02/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flamini

• Djourou

• Senderos

• Larsson

• Diaby

• Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Pires

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 1 - Bolton 1

Goal: Gilberto

We looked set for another defeat at the hands of Bolton but thanks to a great second half performance and a deserved goal from Gilberto we rescued a point.

Who was your MOTM?

My MOTM: Pires

Closes: Monday

TG

DannyGooner1982

Bobby!

Some semblance of his old form. =)

I was really impressed with the team in the 2nd half. There was the spirit, hunger and desire of old..

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
wana_3k said:
hey any of u guys know why HLEB wasnt playin last nite.. not even on the bench?

there's a thread on hleb not playing last nite. you might find your answer there.

cheers!

lutaayam

I went for Djourou. I think of all the excellent young lads, this one doesn't receive enough praise. I'm yet to see him put a foot wrong.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I chose Bobby also. I absolutely loved watching him play last night and hope to see more of him in that role again. He was at some way or other involved in practically all of our attacks in the 2nd half.

Great performance!

IBL

Established Member
Pires. Came on and really made things happen, was out main threat in front of goal and could have scored two or three if the Bolton keeper wasnt on the top of his game

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
henry had an average game. pires for MOTM also followed closely by cesc but i thought that Flamini was impressive at full back even when he went on the left, he seems to look more comfortable there then in CM where he runs around like a headless chicken. i can smell another transformation just like lauren

sabret00the

Established Member
Djourou :smh:

Fabregas :smh:

both of the above has problems staying in position and you're saying they were men of the match ffs.

Pires all day long.

koivu

Bobby...he looked sharp from what I saw. Lehmann made a nice save or two and Fabregas played well, providing the pass to Gilberto.

James

Established Member
Pires seemed to change the game when he came on. If only he could do it when he starts a game.

Lukazan

Established Member
Pires.

Despite what anyone thinks about him, despite how badly he has been playing this season he is a player that always looks like he might create something out of nothing and it is for that reason that PERHAPS having him on for another season might not be such a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom