• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Bolton Wanderers | 11/02/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flamini

• Djourou

• Senderos

• Larsson

• Diaby

• Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Pires

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DC Gunner

Established Member
I loved the exuberance Pires showed, looked like he wanted the game badly. That is something I wish the rest of the team does for the rest of the season so we can secure a CL spot.

Reyes(9)

simply the fabulous Fabregas .. he was brilliant with great vision and lovely crosses he showed how classy he was in the match ..

zerofeel

Fabregas for me! Second game running that he provided the killer pass for us to score.Simply top notch top class player and he wears the gooner batch on his heart as well...way to go Cesc and more good years from you

tgr

cesc for me. a great 2nd half. but everyone had a poor 1st half. his passes were the biggest threat to bolton.

cescs performance shows how urgently we need a great defensively-minded midfield to play aside him.

wer

Pires was way better than anyone on the pitch yesterday. Cesc kept shooting from outside and none of them was on target, his crosses were good though.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i voted fabregas. but pires and flamni also caught my eye. i missed most of the first half but i liked the look of flamini alot.

nazo

Established Member
Pires, for doing his best and creating the best of chances. Honestly he could've got a hattrick if it wasn't for Bolton's GK (im not typing his freaking name)

rich300

Pires.

Could have had a hat-trick and was involved in every attack.

He should play more games, still very important to the team.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I've gone for Seb Larsson.

The boy is a right sided midfielder who had never ever played full back (let alone left side) in his life before he replaced Sol against West Ham.

He has made mistakes but (despite Alan Hansen's shamefull critique of him last night on MotD) he has worked his nuts off trying to get it right.

He is the epitome of what Arsenal means to me - whatever is thrown at you just get on with it and cope.

Maximum respect

the dawn raids

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:

The boy is a right sided midfielder who had never ever played full back (let alone left side) in his life before he replaced Sol against West Ham.

He has made mistakes but (despite Alan Hansen's shamefull critique of him last night on MotD) he has worked his nuts off trying to get it right.

much of the same reason im going for Flamini.

sabret00the

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:

He is the epitome of what Arsenal means to me - whatever is thrown at you just get on with it and cope.

Maximum respect
seb played left back for the reserves before.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
the dawn raids said:
ExiledInNewcastle said:

much of the same reason im going for Flamini.

I can see that but I'd go for Larsson or two reasons. Much less experienced and playing on the wrong wing.

He's a kid that I've probably seen, in one way or another, every couple of months for the last few years. He's never been the star, but he's absolutely always been above the average.

In that way he's starngely like fellow swede Ljungberg. He's not the best player in the team, some would argue not the best in his position, but you know that whatever is going on he will give his best.

That's Seb. Playing hopelessly out of position the biggest clue he's got is trying to imagine what he would do against himself and trying to compensate. Thank whatever we've got player like him willing to take it on.

I don't give repect freely, but this kid deserves it in spades.

And when we're in the realms of Heinz left backs (think variety) then I for one am glad we've got such a truly honest player as Seb Larsson .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Robert Pires who came on in the place of Reyes and made a telling difference to the team. Robert won the award with 49% of the votes; Cesc Fabregas came in second with 30% and Johan Djourou and Jens Lehmann shared third spot with 4% of the votes each.

3884.jpg

Well done Bobby

Article: Man of the Match: Arsenal v. Bolton

Next Up: Liverpool (a)

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom