• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Charlton Athletic | 18/03/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Eboue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Senderos

• Flamini

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Hleb

• Pires

• Henry

• Adebayor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyes(9)

Ill go for Henry coz he created two goals and as usual he was the key for our success,Hleb played very well too though ..

Liberace

Henry, another great performance with 2 assists. he tortured the charlton defence and could have scored some spectacular goals. LEGEND! 8)

IBL

Established Member
Cesc. What another accomplished mature performance by the youngster.

Special mentions for Hleb, Ade, Senderos and Gilberto.

kamikaze80

Established Member
theodore said:
Henry, another great performance with 2 assists. he tortured the charlton defence and could have scored some spectacular goals. LEGEND! 8)
henry didnt have two assists today. not sure what you think an assist is, but his pass to pires was an assist.

still, henry for me, just nicks it ahead of adebayor and hleb. all three were lively, great movement, good ball retention, constantly dangerous.

hlebs visibly picking up confidence, hes trying to beat his man and he even made a move to the byline once. im definitely going to have to eat my words cos hes really beginning to show his class.

adebayors linking up much better with the team, and i think hes a better team player than rvp (but rvp is clearly more of a goal threat). but he really shouldve made that cutback to henry on that giveaway by spector around the 10th minute. he had time to get his head up and needs to learn to do that; henry was rightly furious.

oh yea, cesc and gilberto really bossed the midfield. our defenders hardly had anything to do.

Lukazan

Established Member
Fabregas looked sensational.

I know he has been good all season but since that first game against Real in Madrid he has gone from looking like a wonderkid with huge potential to an ACTUAL world class player.

The whole team were awesome though. AGAIN.

DC Gunner

Established Member
Aleaxnder "the great" for me :)

Good holding, good running [and pace], great passing.

AND he scored 8)

Dougan17

Hleb was instrumental in one goal and scored another and his work rate has been solid. He's the best player in his country and he's willing to sit the bench and work for his time, I think his attitude alone deserves the MOTM, especially since it's beginning to pay dividence.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
el capitan...

because he didnt score but still provided an assist for pires...

and also because he punched highbury's ground haha the earth must be shaking like hell at that time

mood

Hleb is the most obvious choice and I'd vote for him.

But I'm voting for Henry. He didn't score, but he had a good game and had a big part to play in the opening 2 goals.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I also vote for Hleb. He's looking very, very good. You can tell his confidence is back because yesterday he was asking for the ball at every chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom