• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Everton | 18/10/08

Who was your man of the match?

• Gael Clichy

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Samir Nasri

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Theo Walcott

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GaelForce22

Established Member
Re: Arsenal v. Everton - MOTM

Clichy by a country mile.

Edit - That was weird TG, same time too. But you know what they say about great minds? :wink:

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

Clichy - who clicked other eh? At least say who it was; a bit hard to bash otherwise. :D

alboots101

Established Member

great minds think alike....fools seldom differ.....heehee

clichy player of the year

Kain

Established Member

Whilst everyone else let there heads get down over the piss poor results against Hull & Sunderland (including Wenger it seems with that starting lineup :shock: !) & the international fixtures, Gael the 'Mr Dependable' went out and did his job for the full 90... again.

(Like Pires was saying in his compliments to Nasri the Clichy-Nasri left side combo could be something special for us)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Its me who voted wrongly. I voted Theo :$

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

Clrnc said:
Its me who voted wrongly. I voted Theo :$
That's not wrong if that's what you think. I just want to know who the 'other' is that someone voted for, the suspense is killing me ... Or do you mean you clicked 'other', but meant to vote for Theo?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

I wanted to vote for Clichy, but I clicked on this thread and didn't manage to see the Clichy option surprisingly, just remember Theo made a big impact and voted.

Then when the result poll was out, I realised I though Clichy was MOTM in my ratings -.-

TomasCR

Established Member

It´s pretty embarrassing Gael has got already 22 votes, but what can you do, he was so good. ;) Clichy for me...

James

Established Member

Gael Clichy it was then. I think we've had a different player for each MOTM poll so far this season.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom