• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Fulham | 30/11/03

Who was our best player om the field?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Cygan

• Cole

• Edu

• Gilberto

• Pires

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Ljungberg

• Other

• Total voters

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Stalemate, im full of emotions frustrated, anxious and eager.

Frustrated because all our chances, Anxious for next round of matches and eager for the team to start scoring goals again.

But, i am happy that we drew instead of losing and therefore are unbeaten run is still going.

Maybe it is better for us if we chase the top spotted team for a while and relieve some of the pressure seeing as what happened to us last season.

I read the match report on the sun and it said that this ONE draw may end up costing us the season, i think they may be overreacting just a LITTLE bit.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2003551887,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2003551887,00.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Who was you Man of the Match? Whoever it was vote and remember to leave a comment to justify your choice.

Poll closes on Wednesday

thierrys_girl signing off :)

p.s Remember you cant vote for Edwin Van der Sar :wink:

SydneyGunnerFan

well my vote goes to pires because i have heard alot of good things he done and i didnt watch the game so i am picking him on what people have been saying about the guy

satan_beckham

i say is kanu,when he came on he did many things,touch the ball most pity he just couldnt score.but in this game everyone is just pretty average.but volz did really well though..

Puuks

I would have said that Edwin van der Sar was man of the match- he kept them in it and got them the point

beaney

Van Der Sar was, unfortunately, MOTM.

was a brilliant opporuntity to gain some points when our 2 main rivals play each other and we couldnt convert.

i hate to say it, but we may well be cursing ourselves at the end of the season for loosing the 2 points.

We played so well, but could not put the ball in the back of the net.

We were awesome until the final ball! :cry: very sad this morning, although all is not lost

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Lehmann LOL.

He could have gone and got a pint while the game was on. In fact I thought I saw him having a massage halfway through.

Ok, Pires really.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not one of our guys but Fulham's Edwin VS
He made great saves infact if I recall rightly he did double saves

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Van der Saar was THE man of the match, but since he wasn't playing for us....

it's gotta be Cole for me. He has been outstanding for the last few games and has really stepped up a notch.

Andrew

ExiledInNewcastle said:

it's gotta be Cole for me. He has been outstanding for the last few games and has really stepped up a notch.

Cole has been very good, as he was last season. Started this season a bit patchy but is at his best. I really don't know how Bridge can be compared to him.

Adam

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:

That is true. Wild guess but it's been ever since he changed boots (new confidence perhaps). More likely to be because of the Kiev goal however.

My vote goes to Pires. Who clearly performed to the expectation we have of him built from 01/02 performances. Some unexpected skills, at unexpected times. This made his performance even more gratifying.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom