• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 12/11/06

Jkreffer

Established Member
Arsenal v Liverpool

Flamini
Toure
Gallas

Lots of big performances, not least from the back. I thought the back four were excellent and got their just deserves with two goals. Elsewhere Flamini scored and played well, whilst Hleb looked typically creative.

As for MOTM, I have spoke about Toure enough the last few weeks so you can imagine what kind of day he had again. Gallas had a great game aswell. It looks like Eboue had never been away and definately reminded us all of what an important player he is for us now.

I would go for one of the two Ivorians, with Kolo nicking it because of a well taken goal....this was bloody close though.

Soler

Established Member
Toure
Eboue
Gallas

I'll just repeat myself and say that Eboue and Toure are just nuts.

liridon

i think a bit different then you but anyway every player was great last night. incredible match.

man of the match
henry
fabregas
toure

Jimbo14

King Kolo, he finished like a striker and he's great defensivly, I say we buy a centre back in january and move toure into midfield with cesc/gilberto

3Z

Toure was awesome... a truly inspirational performance. Followed closely by Eboue and Hleb. Hleb is so underated it ridiculous.... Said it in my man of the match post too. But the sun gave him a 6. How?? !!!

gunner_down_under

Yeah the Sun are a bunch of wankers! my MoTM has got to be KK. I doubt any of our present strikers would have finished that as calm and composed as he did. I really thought he was going to blast it or round the GK, but If I'm not mistaken, he nutmeg'd Reina?

Rosicky, Henry, Cesc, Ade - learn from the KING!

DC Gunner

Established Member
1-King Kolo he did everything he could do, and he could do a lot
2-Eboue is just an asset that we should be glad is playing on our side
3-Hleb:Amazing ball control and passing.

otfgoon

Established Member
Eboue
Kolo
Hleb

Kolo was great for most of the match but early on was strugling with his heading, only reason he doesnt win it for me. Eboue was awsome, supported the attack brilliantly and did not let Gonzalez do anything.

Viper

Established Member
Toure.

He is simply the best defender in the Premiership, and has shown he is also adept in attack as well!

go49oner

Established Member
3Z said:
Toure was awesome... a truly inspirational performance. Followed closely by Eboue and Hleb. Hleb is so underated it ridiculous.... Said it in my man of the match post too. But the sun gave him a 6. How?? !!!

Most of our player got 6 in the Sun today. Even Gallas got 6, and he was SS MOTM.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Toure hands down... defended superbly and scored... Eboue was good... Hleb was good... those are my top 3....

Lukazan

Established Member
3Z said:

The Sun are complete ****s in general, but especially when it comes to rating the players. I heard most of the time the writers haven't even watched the matches.

And honestly, Charlton V Arsenal was the first time I've ever seen them give Hleb anything higher than a 6. It's ridiculous.

My MOTM would go to Toure. He's just out of this world. Eboue was also brilliant, and we've definitely missed him. Hleb had an exceptional first half, but a quiet second.

IBL

Established Member
Toure, then Eboue then Gallas

Eboue is such a talent, one piece of skill yesterday when he managed to keep a long ball in, defired belief. Toure was a collosus again and deserved his goal. Gallas solid as usual

RC8

Established Member
-Toure
-Eboue
-Hleb

Great game by our right side, I was very impressed by Eboue's ability to get out of difficult situations, Hleb's unpredictability, and basically everything concerning Toure's play.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom