• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Sunderland | 05/11/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clichy

• Campbell

• Toure

• Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Pires

• Henry

• van Persie

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 3 – Sunderland 1

Goals: Thierry x2 and Robin

Another good win over a newly promoted side takes us to 3rd on the table.

Who was your MOTM? Vote and leave a comment before Monday.

TG

potterarsenal

Henry closely followed by RvP. Henry worked brilliantly today, got two goals and hit a wonderful overhead kick. Henry is the man and the captain of Arsenal and long may that continue!

arsenal05

Van Persie he worked hard for the time he was on chased every ball and had a few good shots and was rewarded with a wonderful goal!!

SO Robin done it for me!! 8)

IBL

Established Member
Close between Henry, RvP and Lauren.

I'll give ot to RvP, took his goal extremely well, his clever flick set up the second and he generally play was excellent. Looked sharp and dangerous throughout.

invisibleman18

Established Member
didnt get to see the game, but having read about it and seen a few highlights im gonna go for van persie. good to see hes getting to start now.

arsenal05

Looks like Van Persie is winning!

and rightfully so he played fantastic and is in great form evidence of this is that before van persies goal reyes was in the exact same position and screwed his shot up!

eddie_wills

everything Lauren did was excellent when called upon. RVP similarly brilliant but had a quiet spell for about 20 mins in the first half, so i'll vote for Ralph.

Mark

Established Member
RvP for me. Very dangerous throughout. Generally him and Henry did really well together. Henry a close 2nd.

Wenger14

Established Member
Van Persie oozed confidence, scored a brillaint goal that cried class and had showed glimpses of a future Henry.

gun4glory

Rvp for damn sure... Scored 1, started 1, almost had a hand in goal of the season(henry overhead kick)...
Lauren worked hard as well, Gilberto was arite...
But definately RvP with Henry close second

sabret00the

Established Member
come on, this is a no brainer, even the tabloids that hate us are wet (at the mouth) regarding how well he played and just what he provided. everytime he had the ball their was a moment of excitement. how many times did he make defenders look silly again? i seem to have lost count? passing, vision, skill, strength, finesse...simply, inspirational. welcome to the awakening.

Tegh

Established Member
RVP for me, I also think Fabregas had a good game.

He played an awesome pass with the outside of his boot for Henry's third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom