• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 22/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flamini

• Eboue

• Toure

• Djourou

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jucsitin

gun4glory said:
Henry, he changed the game when he came on...
But tbh, Gilberto was one of our best before the duo came on...

yeah I agree with you. But he was only one man. Games like yesterday I really felt sorry for Flamini. You can see he puts 120% into every game, and lennon was still running circles round on our left side.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Meant to click henry beacuse he changed the game when he came on but I accidently clicked Other.....

oh well

beanz

TheHotshot said:
Anyone who choose apart from Henry can kill themselves, without his goal everyone would have been crying non stop by now.
Despite or perhaps because of your dire warnings, I'll resist the temptation to prematurely terminate my pathetic existence and cast my vote for Mad Jens, because despite Titi's moment of brilliance, it would have been rendered pointless if Jens hadn't kept out the other Spuds attempts. :p

Jimbo14

i think adabyore (if thats how u spell it :eek:ops: ) had a decent game, set up thierry and showed that he really wanted to win!!!

although thierry and jens were the best proformers 4 us

DC Gunner

Established Member
beanz said:
TheHotshot said:
Anyone who choose apart from Henry can kill themselves, without his goal everyone would have been crying non stop by now.
Despite or perhaps because of your dire warnings, I'll resist the temptation to prematurely terminate my pathetic existence and cast my vote for Mad Jens, because despite Titi's moment of brilliance, it would have been rendered pointless if Jens hadn't kept out the other Spuds attempts. :p
I was about to do the same, but then decided Mad Jens is worth it :lol:

Nothing Against Henry, afterall we know he is the Man. 8)
Gilberto was good as well.

Biggus

Established Member
Henry_Pires said:
Henry-MOTM and My Player of The Year.

Carrick- Unproffesional Player of The Year.

Sp**s- Worst Fair Play Team of The Year.

Jol- Ugliest liar in football of the year........

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Thierry Henry who came in the second half, scored a brilliant goal and got us a point. Thierry won the award with 68% of the Jens Lehmann who had 18% and Gilberto who had 5%.

60089.jpg

Next Up: Villarreal (a)

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom