• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Watford | 14/10/06

Saville

good result, although Watford could of quite easily got a goal or two out of the game

Own goal
Henry
Adebayor

Henry gets 1 and 1 assist. Was my Man of the match.

Yours?

themyth

tomas roscky for me. He orchestrated play well and deserved one goal for his two chances. worked hard.
A close behind was the sublime henry with great touch and a good goal.

Lukazan

Established Member
I can only judge from what I saw on Football First. From what I did see I'd give it to Rosicky. Looked very lively, a few nice and testing shots and also made some great runs off the ball.

Fabregas also looked heavily involved, very neat and tidy as we have all come to expect.

I also hear Justin Hoyte had one of his best matches in an Arsenal shirt so far.

dvandyke

Rosicky gave the ball away too often. He was getting it good positions and wasting chances with sloppy passes. Henry was my MOM.

Original_AAA

Hoyte played very well and one of his best games that I have seen.

This is a hard Man of the match selection since so many of our players impressed me, but I am going to go for Rosicky since it was his best game for us so far.

yankeegooner

Henry, good to see him getting back near peak form. He also seems more and more comfortable with Hleb, Rosicky and Ade.

Saville

GunneDown said:
Put a poll in next time.........DOH!!!

dont you think id be putting poll's in if Ashburn had it sorted... you think im that stupid not to put one!

Shahram

Can't chose between Rosicky, Hleb and Fabregas.

Henry had a good game but his standards are so high now anyway.

On pure grit and determination has to go to Hoyte. I thought he was fantastic, didnt give up and deserved the appluase he got for his efforts. Especially one tackle to put the ball out in the first half against Marlon King.

Well done mate.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom