• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs West Bromwich Albion | 20/11/04

Who was OUR MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cygan

• Cole

• Lauren

• Ljungberg

• Vieira

• Pires

• Fabregas

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
_40522255_arse_westbrom_150.gif

Arsenal 1 - West Brom. 1

Goal scorers:
Arsenal: Robert Pires
West Brom: Robert Earnshaw

Another draw :( I thought our win over Tottenham last win was our turning point but obviously i was wrong. The only positive to come out of this game is that we didn't lose and that Chelsea didn't win either.

Who was your MOTM?

Whoever it was vote and leave a comment before Monday evening.

tg :)
P.S Good luck to the boys for Wednesday :)

Robno.7

people are only voting, but i wanna know why they chose that player, come on people give your reasons

sabret00the

Established Member
i voted Fabregas from the coverage of the game i had, while he was on the pitch he was at the heart of a lot of good moves going forward despite a very sloppy ball, he worked hard too and when he came off i felt it inside as i felt he would've been the player to assist of atleast spark our dominance in the game.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Freddie for me, looked busy, always wanted the ball, usually positive. Unfortunately Thierry and Dennis still seem to think attacking the six yard box is beneath them.

Lauren played well too.

James

Established Member
I didn't see the game so i dont think i'll vote, but it sounds like Freddie had a top game

Rupert

Freddie looked like the only one interested, T as well at points but he gets hyped up whenever he loses the ball

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Like I said in my report I have to vote for Freddie. His runs were sublime, his tireless running down the wing was most of the time our only outlet to attack from and his link up play with Lauren actually put our left side to shame tonight. He has been one of my favourite players for ages and it seems like he is getting back to his from of old. You just can't bench him and with Pennant playing so well in the Carling Cup you could see why he has such a hard time getting int the team. Had this been any other time he would have been in the starting IX already. Well done and keep it up.

PS. could we have the red hair back?

Canuck

Established Member
:lol:
Didn't see the match, and what I've read so far hasn't been enough to vote on.
I'd love to see Freddie come out on top again though. Lots of people are saying he was the man already...

edit: Read some more...voting for Freddie.

Good luck in Holland!

nidza7

Established Member
Freddie is our most consistent player now,I cant remember his bad game for long time.Vote for him.

sanyasi

ljungberg

amazing runs down the right
he instigated many attacks
pity nobody could get on the end of his low crosses. henry got on one particular beauty and then smuffed the shot. if people had used freddies runs more then we could have easily scored 3 goals atleast

koivu

Re: Man of the Match: West Brom.

thierrys_girl said:
_40522255_arse_westbrom_150.gif

Arsenal 1 - West Brom. 1

Goal scorers:
Arsenal: Robert Pires
Bolton: Robert Earnshaw

Bolton? :?

I couldn't catch the match unfortunately but it looks as though Freddie had another great game. I'll take your words for it.

gooner#1

Fabregas- his work ethic was sublime yesterday.He attacked with flair , passed the ball really well and made loads of problems for West Brom.
Its just a shame all his effort , was put to waste in a draw :(
Keep up the good work boy!

Guns and Arses

Lauren is our most consistent player now. But I'm voting for Freddie this time because he worked so hard in attack and it's a shame that no one got in the end of his crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom