• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 04/03/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Toure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Flamini

• Eboue

• Diaby

• Gilberto

• Ljungberg

• Hleb

• Henry

• Adebayor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Fulham 0 - Arsenal 4

Goals: Thierry x2, Adebayor and Cesc

What a nice way to go into the match against Real on Wednesday night, I just hope we play like the way we did today.

Who was our MOTM?

Closes: Monday

TG

wer

Henry is my MOTM, Freddie is great too. The players were more active today and is focused on doing their job. Cesc got people to notice him although hes on only for a short period.

KingReyes

Established Member
I'm giving it to Freddie, he's been poor for us this season but today we saw a different player and it was great to see the old Freddie bakc again.

Deserved a goal, setup Adebayor and Henry's second and ran at the Fulham defense the whole game

Here's hoping he doesn't return to mediocrity again.

nazo

Established Member
Freddie for his two assists and contribution in the whole game. He was everywhere and took on players easily.

Henry was amazing too and Hleb was also spectacular.

dafish

Freddy was great. showed exactly everything i've always said he does. tracks back and goes forward poaching the ball. very unlucky not to score today with 5 chances smothered by some good goalkeeping.

Henry however does it for me this match. He got a lot more touches mid to late in the game and began showing signs of his old self again.

i hope arsenal keeps this form up and plays some good football. it has taken far too long for us to stablise and find a winning formula this season...

James

Established Member
Despite Thierry's goals and second half performance, i'm giving it to Freddie. Looked back at his best today.

AFCFan4Ever

Tough to choose between TH14, Freddie, and Hleb but I think Henry nicks it...he scored twice, looked into the game and his attitude was good, involved others, and hell he even broke up a fight between Volz and Knight haha.

Lukazan

Established Member
I am going to go for Ljungberg.

Like against Real, Freddie didn't stop running for a second. Created for himself and for others. Only thing missing from this performance was a goal, which I can feel coming... this Wednesday perhaps? Fingers crossed.

Henry was absolutely sensational once he scored the first goal, he ran the show.

Hleb, again, was absolutely brilliant and continues to leave me amazed.

Artillero

Very pleased with Eboue since ACN. Looks like its done his positioning, marking and concentration the world of good.

wana_3k

henry is startin to look like he is startin to love playin soccer for us once again, good to have him back and have diaby, adebayor, cesc and hleb in the side, gotta love those blokes! bring on REAL

raphael_as

Great performances all over the pitch - from Eboue and Kolo in defence through Freddie and Hleb all the way up to Thierry.

Where Real was a match where the team dug deep and fought for a win, this was a game where our old arrogance and winning for fun attitude was at last in evidence - I'm not going to go overboard until we do something similar to one of the sides who physically maul us, but at least it's coming back.

Thierry edges it for me - although Freddie had further to come back in terms of his performance and so scores major points for that, I think Thierry was the best player on the pitch yesterday: two vintage Thierry cooly taken goals and any number of great runs at the hapless Volz, unlucky not to have had a couple of assists as well. Freddie got the assists with some great play but if he had scored (Warner was easily MOM for Fulham but I still feel Freddie should have put away at least one of his 2-3 excellent chances) it might have gone the other way....

Fin_Gooner

This is a simple one: Henry. He was magnificent for a change. He looked very interested from beginning to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom