• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 04/03/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Toure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Flamini

• Eboue

• Diaby

• Gilberto

• Ljungberg

• Hleb

• Henry

• Adebayor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofeel

Freddie.Henry may have scored two but Freddie seem up for it these days and is trying so hard to help the team win.Looks like he is slowly getting back his old form.

Viper

Established Member
Henry.

He scored 2 goals, played very well especially after his first goal and he worked hard.

Special mentions to Freddie, who also was brilliant. He should've scored though - atleast he got 2 assists.

Guillermo

Henry, without a doubt. He was involved in almost every attack and looked electric.

A lot of praise goes to Ljungberg, he looked back to best. It's a shame he didn't get the goal he deserved.

tomas

henry. looked as if he cared today. freddie was also very good. without doubt the best performance of the season. keep it up!

diaby MOTM

good game against fullham was a nice one no doubt. but how most of us fogot the defence marshal of diaby he won the game for us.. he was strong in that mildfield he really covered all the angles fullham plotted thats why i am given him the MOTM award.

air

Just like last week, I can't vote. Only this time everyone played so WELL.

vin de guerre

Freddie has made a couple of giant leaps over the last two games he has featured in. May it continue till the end of the season.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Henry by far. Although he has been getting slated lately he came up with the goods when we needed him!

Gurgen

Established Member
Freddie, he set up three of the goals, ran his socks off, won a lot of balls in midfield and generally played very very well.

Henry only woke up after his goal.

daniel

Although Ljungberg was awesome, my vote goes to Henry... It was one of his bes preformances this season. Just hope he plays like that against Real...

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Thierry Henry who had a brilliant match and got two of our goals. Thierry won the award with 48% of the votes; Freddie Ljungberg came in second with 34% and Alexander Hleb in third with 13%.

oRdOqgpGn.jpg

Well done Titi

Next Up: Real Madrid (h)

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom