• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | 04/05/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eboue

• Campbell

• Toure

• Cole

• Gilberto

• Hleb

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Man City 1 - 3 Arsenal

Goals: Freddie and Reyes x2

Another vital win in the bag thanks to 3 great goals.

Who was our MOTM?

TG

invisibleman18

Established Member
Tempted to Say Jens after that string of saves to keep us at 1-1, but he was a bit suspect on their goal so going for Henry. Brilliant assist for Freddie, and superb throughout.

Henara

what about reyes?

i didn`t see the game :( but he made 2 goals! did he play that bad on the other hand?

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Henara said:
what about reyes?

i didn`t see the game :( but he made 2 goals! did he play that bad on the other hand?

reyes was good...

but henry was the best

joe1coke

Reyes played very efficient last night. He looked good at right side as henry tandem. A good alternative (beside 4-5-1) to beat barca. MoM is TH14......with 2 ungreedy passing.

Fredrock

Titi for me, but it was nice to see Sol back in shape. I think he had a great game, looking sharp catching Vassell and looked good in the air. However, I am getting worried over van Persie. He looks really down at the moment and the Boss should have a long good pep-talk with the boy. Maust have sucked to create so little and then watch Reyes grab a brace in a matter of minutes.

chucks20

My man of the match goes to TH14. He was excellent all night. 2 assists, very good. Although he wasn't linking up well with RVP.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Thierry Henry for me. He was very dangerous on the ball today, and was a part of two of the three goals.

A top performance.

Legend#1

Established Member
Henry.. a master class.

Freddie done well and finally got his goal on his 300th appearance.. Freddie always plays better on the left.. always.

Sol was much more assured.. Eboue was always very good both going forward and defending.

Cole looked rusty, which is understandable.

1. Henry
2. Freddie
3. Sol/Reyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom