• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | 04/05/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eboue

• Campbell

• Toure

• Cole

• Gilberto

• Hleb

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammer

Established Member
Henry for showing his class.

Jens for those two great saves that kept us in the game

Reyes for finally scoring (looked so easy).

Ricky_AFC

Henry was on a completely different level, MOTM. Good performances and importantly goals that will do so much for their confidence for Reyes and Fred. C'mon Arsène Reyes is a striker! Glad to see Sol on the up as well.

JB

hohoho it's incredible

If Henry had entered to the pitch and he had scored two goals, he would have been the first player to vote in the poll!

IBL

Established Member
For the second game in a row my MotM goes to Henry. When the guy can be bothered to play he's immense and almost unplayable at times. Two assists and great overall play.

Well played Lehman, Toure and suprisingly Sol.

regele

Established Member
Well, against the flow here, my man of the match goes to Cole; though my opinion of him as a person hasn't changed to better, I was amazed how well he fitted back in the team after such a long absence.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
For me it was a straight choice between Reyes' devastating cameo and Jens' heroics.

In the end it's got to be the German because without him there wouldn't have been a game left to win when he came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom