• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Sunderland vs Arsenal | 01/05/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Eboue

• Clichy

• Fabregas

• Diaby

• Song

• Pires

• Henry

• Adebayor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Army of Me

Established Member
fabregas for being the only one able to hold on to the ball, and the only one who actually looked bothered.

and wtf is wrong with campbell? does he not want to play for us next season? i tell you, the next person who complains we dont have enough englishman considering the ****ing quality of supposedly one of the best centre backs in the country is gonna get ****ing chinned.

CheeChoo

of course diaby for stand up with a broken ankle and scream at sunderland players... :eek:

abou youre the best... :)

A

Anonymous

henry for me for his sheer brillance , in neutral and scored 2 goals and never needed to get into 1st gear against a team who's not worthy of league one status

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom