• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: West Ham United vs Arsenal | 05/11/06

Jkreffer

Established Member
West Ham 1-0 Arsenal
Harewood

For the third consecutive time I am going to have to use the word frustrating. For the first time out of those three I could say we didn't necessarily deserve to win either.

As for MOTM, no one played particulaly well. I thought Toure was easily the best player in this one, but then he usually is really! An absolute mountain.

IBL

Established Member
Kolo Toure.

Gave it his all, unlucky not to score, played more like a captain than Henry.

liridon

I am not sure that there was man of the match in arsenal side !!!!!!!!

we were terribe of 90mins

Jkreffer

Established Member
awooga83 said:
Toure, could have won us the game with that quality strike as well.

I genuinly thought that had nestled. I was away celebrating with the fairies before i was bought back down to earth with a bump. Shame because it was a magnificent strike.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Without a doubt it has to be Kolo Toure, he should be the captain he never stops trying a shinnig example to the young guns.

awooga83

Established Member
Jkreffer said:
awooga83 said:

I genuinly thought that had nestled. I was away celebrating with the fairies before i was bought back down to earth with a bump. Shame because it was a magnificent strike.

Yeah me too i thought how did that ball come so far out of the net from the rebound it was only on the replay that the harsh reality dawned.

Seabass

Who am I to disagree? Toure for me as well.

The only other players I'd even consider would be Rosicky and Clichy, but Toure was much better than both.

IBL

Established Member
awooga83 said:
Jkreffer said:
awooga83 said:

Yeah me too i thought how did that ball come so far out of the net from the rebound it was only on the replay that the harsh reality dawned.
I screeched too when I saw that. I thought he had smashed it with such ferocity that it bounced out off the net as if it had just hit a trampoline

kel varnsen

Established Member
even though kolo was a rock, i'm gonna say rosicky. he was lively, energetic, making runs and his passing game was very good.

stuart

Established Member
im not sure but probably kolo! its unfair to say that they were all crap because nobody played badly in all honestly! toure is definatly playing like more of a captain than henry! i cant wait till he takes the armband in a few years! surely he will

gunnerGH

Established Member
Gilberto. Broke there attacks up on countless occasions and looked calm and controlled on the ball. Well ~Done

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom