• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

My site is growing famous

Would you like me to put up goals from José Antonio Reyes on my site? (85%)

• YES!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!

• I don't give a ****!

• Total voters

Adam

Established Member
Reyes goals from Sevilla are fine, but Arsenal Mania doesn't allow the sharing of Arsenal goals.

Adam

Established Member
Arsenal own them - pure and simply. The fact is we have to go down hard on this.

Sorry.

Adam

Established Member
No - you said you would upload Arsenal goals (which i edited out of your post). This inevitably invites legal issues.

You don't have to call the voting off if you are putting up Reyes's Sevilla goals, and thats it.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
YoL said:
And trust me this is no advertisement for my site, it's more like a statement that it's really NOT that good...... yet!
Anyway, I recieved an e-mail last night that said as follows:
Hiya Gooner,

please go to http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum and join up. We all want to see those Reyes goals that were on your site.

Cheers

Webdesignlab
First of all I would just like to say it feels really nice to recieve an e-mail from a fellow Gunner out there, whoever you are! If you're reading this post, you can see I took your advice and signed up for this, from what it seems, a really, really awsome Arsenal-forum. Okey, now you're probably thinkin' - Hey, Swede, cut the crap!! right? :)

So about you´re request: I'll put it this way, if there are people out there who responds to this thread/topic/post or whatever they'll come up on my site before you know it......

(For those of you who don't know what the *bip* where talking about, it's among other things goals from our new signing José Antonio Reyes)

Above or equal to 85% in favour for me to put 'em up on my site!!

EDIT - You will be banned if you continue to edit your posts - read the forum FAQ. No capital letters please as it constitutes shouting.

You are allowed to share Sevilla goals only.

Hello Gooner,

Thanks for signing up. As you can see the guys here all want to see the goals, but are worried about copyright issues.

For all you here who dont know, this guy has a load of great goals showing reyes do what he does best.

Please DO upload them again (the non Arsenal ones)

Cheers for coming here

Webdesignlab

beaney

so guys, all ARSENAL goals are owned by AFC and therfore acannot be shared on this forum, right?

BUT, what if there is a site out there with the goals already on it?

i am assuming that we cannot share the site information either? ie the address?

lewdikris

Established Member
Any breaking of copyright laws - even providing links to other sites which violate copyright laws - by the uploading of footage of goals is illegal, and will cause this site to be shut down.

And we don't want that, do we???

Don't do it.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
beaney said:
so guys, all ARSENAL goals are owned by AFC and therfore acannot be shared on this forum, right?

BUT, what if there is a site out there with the goals already on it?

i am assuming that we cannot share the site information either? ie the address?

Unfortunately we can't allow people to use this site to share arsenal copywrited material or give links to it. We would be (rightly or wrongly) breaching Arsenal's copywrite and they could have us shut down.

Obviously there are exceptions to this. When people posted the official carling site who as sponsers had some goals up that was fine. Any information on official sites is no problem at all.

As for YoL's offer of putting all the goals Reyes has scored for Sevilla up on his site, I think thats a wonderful gesure. If you have any other clips of him playing for Sevilla that are worth seeing as well, double bonus!

Webdesignlab

Established Member
YoL said:
From now on I don't dare uploading anything that has to do with the game of football......

You got it wrong. All of us want to see the goals. But Just the Sevilla ones, NOT the Arsenal ones.

Don't be put off, the guys here are just trying to cover themselves against copyright issues. Which with those Sevilla goals, there are none.

We are all very friendly here honest.

Cheers

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom