• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Name Every Arsenal PL Goal Scorer

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sporcle.com/games/Segaboyno/arsenalpremscorers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sporcle.com/games/Segaboyno/ ... remscorers</a>

Got 61 out of 78. I somehow missed Ian Wright!

Don Pacifico

Established Member
74/78 :cool:

Got everyone from Vieira onwards. Perhaps should have remembered Paul Davis and Paul Shaw but only vaguely aware of Jimmy Carter and David Hillier (who works at the club I think now).

Makes up for my disappointing score in the quiz Alf posted of which I'm not going to mention my score. :eek:ops:

dbig

:eek:ops: Just 50. Can't believe I have trouble remembering some of the goalscorers from just a few years back.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Miss a huge load of players, including Parlour :O

ibby

Established Member
59. Pathetic attempt.

I'm proud that I got most of the class of 92/93/94 right but my word did I miss one shocker that was so obvious that I'm not even going to hide. Ljungberg. :eek:ops:

ivansen

59, not too happy about that. Typed in 4 versions of a certain swedes name, non of which were right apparently. Missed a few recent ones as well. It's funny how something so obvious gets missed.

ivansen

Also, didn't mcgoldrick score any league goals at all? I was very young at the time, but he did play a bit didn't he?

Timleaf

Established Member
65/79.

Worst miss was probably Nasri, especially as he played in our last league game! Shocking.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom