• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Name the players from the unbeaten 49 run.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I got 22 out of 33 :( Can't believed I missed Seaman Parlour Wiltord Keown RVP

dbig

I think I missed 3 defenders and a midfielder, but for the life of me, I can't recall who they were now. ;)

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
29... disappointed not to get them all! Missed out one I really shouldn't have, but the others were under 3 appearances each.
Fun game, though!

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
^I didn't actually get all of the players who started games, but I named a couple of the unused players - Stack and Jeffers.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
^I didn't actually get all of the players who started games, but I named a couple of the unused players - Stack and Jeffers.
Haha, me too. Got Stack, Jeffers and Shaaban, but alas, they don't count.

entropy13

Established Member
Lord Dula said:

Winrar_is_you.png

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom