• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Senderos Injury

lewdikris

Established Member
O well. It's a whole new player next year. Better he gets it out of the way now than when it really matters.

A

Anonymous

Young players who are as young and as big as he is often are very injury prone, Gerrard as an example.

He will come back bigger and stronger.

reggiepaul

Is there some bloody curse at highbury where our new hot prospect youth players are hit with injury after injury?

Maybe we should send some witch in to banish all curses and bring in good luck.

raymond

I remember when Senderos first came over people were going nuts, saying
he was better than Cygan, sure to be a starter by the end of the year,
etc. Then he gave an interview and said his goal for the year was to remain
injury-free. I was thinking, surely he's setting his sights too low...

Oh well. I wonder if he knew something we didn't?

reggiepaul

He is an excellent player but just like Ali he has been hit with injuries just before he has shown his true self. I think we'll still see some magic from Ali this year but Senderos is a next season man now.

D.Dappa

its not as if senderos' injuries are minor neither, he is always out for a long time, surely wenger should of seen this coming, or is the guy jus plain unlucky with his injuries at the moment?, i hope so.................a centre back is somebody who you need fit for long spells of the season.

Feis-al

Why people forget that he is just a future prospect and he is 18 beats me. Why no let him reach just 20 and we yell. I don't think he needs the injuries too. I wish he recovers soon for the pre-season. At the moment, Let Koewn, Kolo and Cygan battle it out.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom