• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
These lazy viral posts piss me off. I'm not built for this social media era. I'm not talking about you, Riou (love you!)... I mean Shearer just needing to post a few lines to be guaranteed 20k likes šŸ™„šŸ¤”

I mean...if Thierry Henry just posted "Riou is an idiot" on Twitter, I would immediately like it and demand all my family and friends to like it.

That's how it works when you are a club legend šŸ˜…

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ā­

I mean...if Thierry Henry just posted "Riou is an idiot" on Twitter, I would immediately like it and demand all my family and friends to like it.

That's how it works when you are a club legend šŸ˜…

I'd reply to his tweet & say "he's also a right tw*t" but that's beside the point.

Riou

Is the "Premier League fit and proper persons" test, just one question that says 'put money here' basically?

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
It's odd how the average human being needs to have an excellent track record with no minor law violations to get an average job, but when you're applying to buy a Premier League club with dirty money from various money laundering schemes and corruption nobody gives a flying ****.

Riou

"Isak is the next Thierry Henry"
"Bruno is the next Patrick Vieira"

Stick to throwing bus parades for losing to Arsenal in cup finals, and building statues of men like Alan Shearer who relegated your club in 2009...and leave these ridiculous comparisons to the side...

6325951407_7047f12673_b.jpg

...you will NEVER have legends/players like this!

TornadoTed

Established Member

Canā€™t imagine them anywhere other than SJP
The race is on between the Saudis and Jim Radcliffe to build the Wembley of the North.

Of course if you ask my mate from Cheter-le-Street you'll get the following answer, 'Manchester isn't in the North, it's in the Midlands'

Reactions: A_G

GDeepā„¢

League is very weak
You get someone like Howe after a takeover to make everything stable, on and off the pitch, and then you hire the ā€œeliteā€ manager to kick you on and give you that extra credibility.

That was always going to happen. Howe would be a good fit at West Ham, might have to fight Potter for that job though.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ā­
You get someone like Howe after a takeover to make everything stable, on and off the pitch, and then you hire the ā€œeliteā€ manager to kick you on and give you that extra credibility.

That was always going to happen. Howe would be a good fit at West Ham, might have to fight Potter for that job though.

They should've binned him when they got top 4. Now they won't get European football (not a competition that matters anyway) and they'll have to attract someone without that plus having FFP restrict them somewhat.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom