• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

If Arteta never plays him because of a red card that would be insanely petty, you should be above that as a manager.

I think Emery and Arteta svoid playing him because they dont rate him. I dont believe Arteta will build his opinion on the red card but its just another thing for Arteta to not rate him.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

If Arteta never plays him because of a red card that would be insanely petty, you should be above that as a manager.
He needed an excuse to not play him anyways and Pepe stupidly handed it to him on a silver platter.

It doesn’t matter now, Pepe is done, Arteta reads twitter/AM clearly so Lacazette is done, Özil not in the picture.

Arteta is slowly losing people to blame tbh. You wonder at what point questions would be asked of him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
It was his first PL game where he wasn't scared to play. His set piece delivery is poor, but he was looking good on the ball. Numbers will eventually come and they are not that important at this stage
That's positive. I'm still very confident that if Reiss gets a sustained run he'll lock down a spot in the team, but he needs to continue improving and being brave.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
He's done here. We've seen enough now to know its not going to get much better. Need to work on an exit strategy before it’s too late.

Jae

Disappointed. Might as well have just authorised his own transfer there. I like him as a player but I can't see a way back for him now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watching the accident again even tho was soft red but there was nothing to be mad about Alioski was bit aggressive but that's about it can't believe how easy players lose thier head that easily

Manberg

Predator
I think Emery and Arteta svoid playing him because they dont rate him. I dont believe Arteta will build his opinion on the red card but its just another thing for Arteta to not rate him.

Makes the decision to sign him even more baffling. It’s like Raul thought himself to be a football expert and was splashing big on a gem. How do you spend £72m on a player who your manager doesn’t like?

say yes

forum master baiter
****ing idiot. No excuse for that. And the last thing he needed this season.

Hope Arteta gives him another chance; he’s our only multi-threat attacker.

Makes the decision to sign him even more baffling. It’s like Raul thought himself to be a football expert and was splashing big on a gem. How so you spend £72m on a player who your manager doesn’t like?

Also just had one good season in his life at age of 25. And that season stats are mostly masked over with a bunch of penalties.

Signing Pepe for 72 M is probably one of the main reasons Raul got sacked.

Pyromaniac

****ing idiot. No excuse for that. And the last thing he needed this season.

Hope Arteta gives him another chance; he’s our only multi-threat attacker.

What kind of multi-threat? He can't dribble past defenders, his ball control and first touch is about the worst in the team, he can't pass accurately, his football IQ is low, his work rate is poor, and he doesn't know how to defend. The only thing i give him is his shot.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If he never plays again because he has been useless then that's more than fair.

Get Martinelli and Saka in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom