• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nigeria lose....

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 548
A

Anonymous

could kanu be coming home quicker then we all thought,i tell you i hoped so because he has been playing quite well,but not since i have heard we signed reyes

mood

Senegal, Cameroon and Nigeria all flopped. Nigeria lost, Senegal played terrible in 0-0 draw.. Cameroon drew 1-1 but played well.

thegame24

Established Member
yea that was poor from nigeria. :(

if cyprus, greece, or the team with most arsenal players arnt in a comp, nigeria are my favs.

patrick42uk

Established Member
****ing farse is nigerian football.

i'm severing all emotional ties with nigerian football. if the players cant be ****ed to show any passion, why should i.

laolu

patrick42uk said:
f****g farse is nigerian football.

i'm severing all emotional ties with nigerian football. if the players cant be f*d to show any passion, why should i.

don't even try that patrick :x

Henry's Girl

The players dnt give a **** about the national team imo, they play like they cant be arsed.
btw, why the hell isnt Martin in Tunisia

laolu

that's treachery hg or is it rg. :wink: when did u become reye's girl?

martin isn't in TUnisia bcos HE doesn't give a ****

the others do

Henry's Girl

laolu said:
that's treachery hg or is it rg. :wink: when did u become reye's girl?

martin isn't in TUnisia bcos HE doesn't give a f**k

the others do
HG or RG, its all good(thx to adam :wink: )

The others dnt, if they do, they'll play beeter than they did

JazzG

Established Member
Watched abit of the 1st and 2nd half, it got abit boring. Morrocco defended really well and some of the Nigeria players who are usually unpredictable looked very predictable. They looked tired as well. Thought it would end up 0-0 as neither side looked like they could score lol.

It also seemed in the 1st half Nigeria didn't have a clue how to defend corners to the near post, that dude wearing No.7 always kept getting flick ons.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom