• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyswafc

Anyone one got one, getting one, want one?

I was thinking about getting one, does anyone know much about them.

That Wii Sport game looks good and it comes with the console, which is only £179.99 compared to the PS3 which is going to be about £500!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
f'of Alfonso Sega Mega Drive all the way!!!

:)

nah the n64 was the best, WC98 anbd Goldeneye

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
great for all the fat kids thou, seriously all that waving about with the contrller must do something, eyetoy makes me sweaty

N!

I may get one depending on wether i will get a job in the near future, but for now ithink i'll stay loyal to my 360.

On the Playstation 3 front though i don't think they'll sell very well though, considering the £500 estimated price.

For that amount of money i could buy myself a brand new drum kit lol.

However, the whole kinetic movement idea is pretty revolutionary. Very innovative.

andyswafc

Gunnergregharrison said:
andyswafc said:
kwg said:
Gunnergregharrison said:
what the hell is nntendo Wii?

Never heard of it
where have you been?
under a rock?
lol

Maybe 'under a rock' is code for playing Fm07?

lol, i think you are correct. Well considering im in season 2020 then you definitely are correct!

:D

Are you serious?? I think they should ban you from buying another consol, or you will never see the light of day!!!!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I could swear they were sold out. I wanted one badly because of the price and the Zelda game but there are none to be found anywhere except for ebay and I'm not going to pay those mad prices for a game. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait for January for more stock to come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom